Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2014 Model S 85 (Pre-Autopilot) $25,000 ~199,000 miles

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This has been a great vehicle for me and my growing family. It has only ever had one owner. This car comes with a tech package which includes free data, navigation, and supercharging for the life of the car. I hate to part with my Tesla, but with my growing family I need a larger vehicle.

IMG_9494.jpg
IMG_9495.jpg
IMG_9496.jpg
IMG_9499.jpg
IMG_9501.jpg
IMG_9502.jpg
IMG_9503.jpg

Congrats on the (almost) 200k miles! Curious - have you had/how many times has the drive unit/battery been replaced?

Not sure how many times the drive unit has been replaced...I want to say twice but might have been more than that. It has the original battery pack and charges to 240 miles of rated range. The original battery pack was sent to Fremont early on so you could subtract about 30,000 miles as I had a loaner pack in the car for about 9 months. I called the Kansas City service center to get a complete list of the service records since I bought it. He said he'd try to get that to me by Tuesday or Wednesday of next week.