Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2014 Model S85 with Autopilot - Grey / Grey

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Page one has all the details. Look through all the posts with lots of pictures.

Seivice history is something we can’t get buying a CPO car, so in my mind private party is the way to go now.

Edit: I’m rooting for this one...nicer than mine, much lower mileage, and I paid almost as much. I bet it doesn’t last the week.

Last edited:
We aren't really driving the car much so the mileage is about the same - 39,802.8 as of right now.
Price is $54,000.
Tesla Decatur, GA has done all the service except for installing the tires. Costco did that part and they come with Costco's great warranty.
About 1 year into our ownership, Tesla found something with the drive motor and replaced it - we did not notice anything - they just replaced it. So the motor has maybe 15K miles fewer than the car.
There was a recall check on the seat belt fastener, which was done.
Driver's side door speaker was replaced a few months ago (it was cutting out). Replacement fixed the issue.
Car also has the LTE upgrade, which made a big difference with map loads and music streaming.
This has been a very reliable car - and I'm a car guy who notices everything.
The car was purchased in December so it's under full warranty until then or until 48,000 miles.

Rick

I spoke to pattymac the other day about this car, I had to pass, but if you are in Atlanta as he is I suggest you go and see the car, it’s beautiful and pattymac IS a car guy he knows what he is talking about. Go for it. This one is a winner