Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2014 MS P85D

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just picked up my CPO car. Great experience, car is in immaculate condition including the wheels and came with newer Michelin tires on the 21 inch wheels.

Paid $70k for her. All options with nextgen front and back but sub zero. 39k Miles.

My 90pct is only 213 Miles. Seems low to me or is that normal? I’m at day two and already wanting to upgrade to the newer 100D solely for range.

Thanks all.

Reactions: Doanster1
Congrats! Glad the car is immaculate! My 90% is 217 (35k Miles) so a tad lower, but not too bad. I always thought mine was low as well. Def not something that would cause me to think about a 100D though. Especially not for the price delta. Go drive in Insane for a while...

ps have you checked the front suspension to see if you have a unicorn P85D+?

Congrats, the 2014 P85D is an amazing car. I got mine through CPO a few weeks ago too, also in LA. Paid slightly less but with less options so you may have gotten a better deal!

I have the plus suspension, and my 90% is 224 so I guess I lucked out there.

Range is becoming a non issue with the proliferation of superchargers everywhere.

A newish 100d is going to depreciate much more in the next 3 years than a P85D so paying extra for that range won't be worth it.

The P85D will have a fee cool things like AP1 that most seem to prefer, as well as the next Gen seats which again most prefer.

Stick with what you've got, it's a great car. Range is overrated. Unless you live in Montana. Or the dakotas . Or Prairie Canada.

I have an appointment Monday at the SC to look into a high pitched whining noise on acceleration and deceleration. Sounds like my car in 1998 with a bad ground on my stereo system amp and sub. lol. Will ask about the battery as well.