Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2014 P85+ w/ Autopilot | Flawless Condition | 6,624 miles - Every option except 3rd row seating -

mnm1945

Dec 8, 2012
Irvine
A little confused. The add says no longer available but you just replied this evening that it is still for sale. Which is it? If still for sale i am interested. At a more reasonable price.

PixelJanitor

Sep 22, 2015
Columbus, Oh
@mnm1945 I understand your confusion. All of the low ball offers I was receiving from non serious buyers were not worth my time to manage, so I took down the posting. I'm not in a hurry to sell - only to the right buyer who is serious about a purchase. Telsa recently made me an offer in the $84k range to try to get me into a P90D, so my private party price would be around $10k more than that. If you're interested, DM me.

nitrochino

Apr 18, 2014
New York
@mnm1945 I understand your confusion. All of the low ball offers I was receiving from non serious buyers were not worth my time to manage, so I took down the posting. I'm not in a hurry to sell - only to the right buyer who is serious about a purchase. Telsa recently made me an offer in the $84k range to try to get me into a P90D, so my private party price would be around $10k more than that. If you're interested, DM me.

My P85 attracted a lot of doubts and very little interests. It was eventually sold to a local customer who personally inspected the car. Good luck with your sale.

EXOTIC1

Jan 23, 2014
MANY PLACES

take the 83k that tesla offered and run:cool:
2014 p85d's can be had with low miles for 85-88k

Reactions: kort677

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC