Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2014 Panamera S E-Hybrid vs Model S

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
How many dealerships do you know that will come to your house to pick up your car, or fix your car at your house? You are getting much better service with the money you are paying compared to the service you get at a dealership. I'm not saying that it is a fair price, though.

I know of one here in Illinois. Motor Werks of Barrington does it on a case-by-case basis, but I do know for a fact the Cadillac division will drive to either your house or work with a loaner and switch cars with you. If the repair is minor, they will send a technician there. If they do not have loaners then they will offer to drive you from the dealer or vice-versa.

Does Tesla wash the car with each service? Motor Werks: Cadillac handwashes them. In fact, they don't even mind if you bring a non-Cadillac car to the dealership to get serviced. If they do not have the capacity to take care of your concern (automotive repair related: tinting, sound, wheel repair, etc...), they will outsource it to the other branches or another business who can.

Financial people have become a form of waste to business. Many of them have forgotten that their job is critically important in the capitalist system. It is to serve industry and labor. Investing in something should be about more than buying low and selling high.

Scott this is brilliantly put. Could not agree more. I would even call them parasites who slow down essential growth of our system.

I'm not sure: Are you joking?

this is correct response lol
NotSureIfSerious.jpg