Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2014 Tesla Model S P85 Coast-To-Coast Rally Car

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Here is your chance to own a piece of Tesla History! Up for sale is one of the two original Coast to Coast Supercharger Rally cars that Tesla ran in January of 2014. This P85 is code-named “Lightning”. It features a Red Multi-Coat exterior on a Black Leather interior. It has the optional 19” Turbine Wheels with Michelin MXM4 tires, Air Suspension, Parking Sensors, Fog Lamps, Power Folding Mirrors, Driver’s Assistance package, Technology Package, and Red Brake Calipers. Finally, I had a PremiumShield Clear Bra installed on the front bumper, hood, fenders, and mirrors. It only has 17,650 miles on it and is in excellent condition both inside and out.

I purchased the car directly from Tesla with 13,143 miles on it in October of 2015 after they ended its use as a Rally/Show car. Unfortunately, the majority of the vinyl graphics have been removed, but the car does still maintain its original decals on both rear doors. It is a treat to drive this car around and I have had many people ask what it is and what the Coast to Coast Rally was all about. If you purchase this, expect to be seen and questioned!

The car had its 12,500 mile service done right before I purchased it by Tesla Service in Dedham, MA. They also went through the entire car and brought it up to their high standards. I stopped by just a few weeks ago to have them check the car over and it passed with flying colors.

Tesla was kind enough to provide an extended factory warranty and drivetrain warranty. The factory warranty is good through October 27, 2019 or 63,143 miles. The drivetrain warranty is good through October 27, 2023 or unlimited miles.

Many of you may be wondering why I am selling it then. Unfortunately, it is a very expensive car, and it does not make financial sense for me to continue driving it at this time. I would love to see this car go to an owner who will appreciate it and maintain its legacy.

Asking Price: $84,900

DSC01272_zpss5jj6oau.jpg

DSC01273_zpsvsjizubu.jpg

DSC01274_zps6gczkrw5.jpg

DSC01276_zpstctpyodf.jpg

DSC01277_zpsfdobtmgu.jpg

DSC01275_zpsjl6qck9r.jpg

DSC01278_zpsrmbmbb7n.jpg

DSC01280_zpsdw1jtmno.jpg

DSC01279_zpseso6gvah.jpg

DSC01283_zpsqs1iykt0.jpg

18821_zpsy8pd94sf.jpg