Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2015 Model S 60kWh Lease Assumption - No Longer Available

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
2015 Model S 60kWh Lease Assumption

Looking for somebody to take over the lease payments on my 2015 Model S 60kWh. New lessee will need to apply and be approved by Tesla Financial Services.

Down payment : $5,000
Monthly payment: $573.13 + tax
Miles/Year: 15,000
Lease ends: August 2018

About the car:
Current miles: 61xx
2015 60 kWh Model S
Solid Black Paint
All Glass Panoramic Roof
21" Grey Wheels
Autopilot Hardware
Black Textile Seats
Piano Black Decor

I'm looking to lease another Model S to get a little more range. Here's an opportunity for somebody to get into a Model S with minimal down and low monthly payments. I'll take care of any lease assumption fees needed to transfer the payments over to the buyer. This Tesla is currently my daily driver and the mileage will go up accordingly. The car is located in San Jose, CA and I'll have pics up soon.

List Date: 12/7/2015

For more info, click here to view the original listing: 2015 Model S 60kWh Lease Assumption
--------------------------------------
This item is no longer available.

browseformore.png
--------------------------------------
tesla-motors-club.gif

Thanks FlatSix911. I completely agree with you on the deposit being a sunk cost but my deposit was more than the required $5,000.

This was the logic behind my pricing:

A S70 with the pano roof and wheels at todays pricing would be $76,000. From the $76K I deducted $2,500 for the California rebate that the buyer won’t be eligible for, $5,000 for the 60kWh to 70kWh difference, $1,000 for navigation (Tesla Service pricing), $2,000 for the Supercharger access, $2,500 for misc options (folding mirrors, etc), and also a $5,000 hit for me. With all of the deductions, the car “value” is now $58,000. Assuming a money factory of .0016 and a 52% residual (based off my actual lease contract) monthly payment would be $571 with a $5,000 downpayment. This may or may not be the right way to go at it but it made sense to me at the time. The new buyer will also be saving taxes paid on the cap cost reduction as well and registration fees. If somebody is interest but feel that the price is too high, please feel free to send me an offer.

Responded to all PMs.

@EVenthusiast - Tax is calculated at your local sales tax rate (8.75% for San Jose, CA) * $573.13 (monthly payment). My monthly payment with tax is ~$625. This car doesn't have supercharger enabled so driving coast to coast will take some extra time. You do have the option of having the supercharger access enabled for $2,500 (IMO, not worth it since its a lease).

Might be of interest for my wife.

We already have 85D for any longer trips. So, 60 without Supercharging would meet her needs.

Biggest concerns:

Getting non-Supercharged 60 from San Jose to LA area.

21-inch wheels and greater susceptibility to tire problems.

Interested in learning more, though. Pictures?