TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

2015 Model S 70 Los Angeles Area - $46k

Discussion in 'Tesla for Sale' started by moondog417, Aug 5, 2018.

1. moondog417

moondog417 New Member

2015 Tesla Model S 70kWh
    68,000 miles
    White
    Grey Leather interior
    Autopilot (including adaptive cruise control, lane keeping, automatic parallel and perpendicular parking, parking sensors, summon features)
    Panoramic sunroof
    New tires (replaced in March with Hankook Ventus S1 Noble 2)
    Includes free unlimited supercharging and full LTE connectivity
    Excellent Condition. One owner. No smoking. No pets.
    $46,000

The high mileage is from commuting 85 miles per day for three years. It’s been a great car for the carpool lane access, autopilot, and leather seats, but it no longer meets the size needs of my family. Blue Book value is up to $48,000. Asking $46,000. Car has a loan with a local bank. We can complete the transaction in branch and you get the title directly from the bank. If you are getting a loan, your bank will probably be willing to help facilitate the transaction since they want to ensure a clean title
    1 first pic.JPG 2 straight on front.JPG 4 rear right.JPG 5 rear left.JPG 6 left.JPG 12 looking forward.JPG 12c looking out side.JPG 13 interior profile.JPG 14 looking back.JPG

Attached Files:

2. Sola99

Sola99 New Member

Hello how much do you owe on the vehicle?

3. moondog417

moondog417 New Member

Less than I'm selling it for. Having a lien adds another step for the transaction. If you'd rather not complete the transaction at my bank, there are other ways to process the sale.

4. Wknapp0924

Wknapp0924 Member

Carvana offered me 47,800 for my White 2015 S 70, I only have 29000 miles, but I don’t have leather so you could try them.