Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2015 Model S 85 D (33K mile) Asking $56,000

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
IMG_0118.jpeg
IMG_0120.jpeg
IMG_0121.jpeg
IMG_0119.jpeg
IMG_0116.jpeg
IMG_0123.jpeg
IMG_0112.jpeg
IMG_0113.jpeg
IMG_0114.jpeg
IMG_0115.jpeg

This MS85D has all the bells and whistles, it is fully stocked with every available options including the sound system, panoramic roof, premium trim and interior with alcantara. Car has every feature except the rear jump seats which can be added retroactively if desired. The twin chargers on this car is unbelievable and and I must also mention that this vehicle comes with free super charging for life which is transferable to every new owner. ALSO, the car is still under factory warranty until May 2019 which can be extended an additional 2 or 4 years. I would be willing to purchase the ESA if buyer request and cover the price. Also has Tesla gen 1 center console and after market cubby drawer and IRO dash cam with built in look, upgraded 3G to LTE.

Reactions: ockevin
This beauty is still for sale if anyone is interested. Better buy than CPO’s with unfixed and mysterious damages. You won’t find a fully loaded MS 85D with dual changers for a better price. I’ll even throw in a set of winter wheels with brand new continental tires I just got mounted in November.

<snip> ALSO, the car is still under factory warranty until May 2019 which can be extended an additional 2 or 4 years. I would be willing to purchase the ESA if buyer request and cover the price. Also has Tesla gen 1 center console and after market cubby drawer and IRO dash cam with built in look, upgraded 3G to LTE.
Do you know what it costs to extend the (2/4 year) factory / Tesla warranty?