TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

2015 Model S 85D AP1, Black on Tan, 52k Miles

Discussion in 'Tesla for Sale' started by CardGuy, Jun 12, 2017.

1. CardGuy

CardGuy Member

Yeah, I get that the car isnt for everyone, but at the same time, it does give people an opportunity to get into a car at a lower price point than they would otherwise. Like you said, check it out, nobody would be disappointed.

2. Gbientos

Gbientos New Member

Are you the owner of the car or are you selling for someone else? Your other posts (which I may have misinterpreted) in the forum from earlier this year imply that you never owned an MS.

3. CardGuy

CardGuy Member

Im not selling it for someone else, my friend is using my TMC account to try to sell his. He did not have an account and wanted to use mine, so I am essentially his scribe, lol. I now have 2 Tesla's, an S and an X of my own, no more gas for me.

4. Gbientos

Gbientos New Member

Thanks for clarifying, you can understand why I asked :)

5. CardGuy

CardGuy Member

of course, yeah, im just the scribe.

6. Jay Hawk

Jay Hawk Member

Im surprised the ebay listing has no bites.
    Wrecks can be bad and warraty is big.
    I wish it had the new look instead of old though.
    Is NJ have any tax reasons for a buyer of used EV? I know KS sure the hell doesn't live in the modern world.

I also wish it was red or blue. Man i love Color!

• Like x 1
  7. CardGuy

CardGuy Member

Im pretty sure some people are bidding today, waiting till the last minute. I have quite a few people who emailed me with details, but we will see. Auction closes today.

8. The Pope

The Pope Member

If this car had rear-facing seats, you would have sold it to me the minute I read the post. Unfortunately, it doesn't. I need the extra seats. Good luck!

9. Mike K

Mike K Member

If I wasn't half way through my P85D lease I would have bought this for sure. I don't care about the accidents. It's a car and it's already heavily discounted. Someone is going to love this car though. Accidents or not, it's a clean title car still supported by Tesla. That's a winner at 60k in my book. Free bump for the OP.

10. Buddyroe

Buddyroe Active Member

This car went for $52k on ebay - about what I think it was worth, but still a good deal for someone that really wanted AP1.

• Like x 1
  11. Mxdyer30

Mxdyer30 New Member

Is this car still available