Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2015 Model S 90D alignment done correctly?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Did these guys do my alignment right? Going by the guide it seems their specified ranges don't match the Tesla PDF?

19inch wheels coil suspension btw. I know their doc had the single motor rear wheel drive specs pulled up to. When my car is dual motor(and do they even do single motors anymore lol? I don't think so).

See image attached of their machines output.
IMG_3324.jpg

Last edited:
This is not from Tesla, but from the tire shop that installed a new set of tires for me a couple years ago. You'll see they list mine specifically as dual motor with coil suspension, which is correct. I might have a print out in hard copy at home from alignment checked once by Tesla not but electronic copy with me on my laptop. If you compare my specs vs. yours you will see some small differences, but nothing that looks really significant.

I'm not sure the significant of the model year range on either of our spec sheets as I recall Tesla quit offering coil suspension earlier than either of our documents would imply from the header ranges.

Attachments

• 2022 06 25 Alignment check.pdf
    1.1 MB · Views: 82
Reactions: jeremy0916