Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2015 Model S P85DL, 8,900 Miles, $87,500

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
2015 Model S P85D with Ludicrous mode. Located in Houston, TX. $87,500.

Solid black exterior and grey leather interior. It was manufactured in June of 2015 and has the autopilot hardware (but I have not activated it). Approx. 8,9xx miles currently. I am moving to England in a couple of months hence the sale. I'm pricing aggressively due to my time frame. If Tesla were selling this car as a certified preowned it would be substantially more (and without the extras).

Options:
Ludicrous Mode
21" wheels (silver)
Next generation seats
Black alcantara headliner
Carbon Spoiler
Red brake calipers
Premium interior package
Ultra-high fidelity sound
Extra set of 19" wheels and tires (brand new and absolutely no wear)

I ordered the car with 19" wheels because at the time Tesla was randomly putting smaller width wheels and 245 section rear tires on some cars. I wanted to ensure that I got the wider wheels and 265 section rears, so I ordered the car with 19" wheels and ordered a separate set of 21" wheels and tires. I also have the full set of 19" wheels with tires that I will include with the car. I also paid the extra $5,000 to have Ludicrous mode installed. So all total, the price I paid was $126,200. Car has been professional detailed with a full paint correction done 6 months ago.

You will notice I ordered the car without the pano roof and without the air suspension. I did this because I wanted the best performing car I could get. The pano roof adds 180lbs to the absolutely worst place to add weight (up high) and I just did not like the way the air suspension felt either while driving in a straight line or when going through corners. Hence this spec., which I think is the perfect setup for a P85D (and I used to drive BMW M cars as daily drivers).

Condition is near perfect. No accidents or paint work of any kind. Annual service was performed as required. A couple of minor scratches/abrasions on the lower part of the hood due to road debris but I've since had the paint correction and they are not noticeable unless you look closely. Wheels have no curb rash. I had one touched up due to a pothole and that wheel has a slight indention where it was buffed but again, nothing really noticeable.

In addition to the 19" wheels, I'll also include a Camco 50 amp 30' extension cord and Nema 14-30 adapter (which allows charging through standard dryer outlets).

More photos: Tesla P85D

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg