Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2015 Nissan LEAF SL with $6.6K in upgrades

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
We are selling our mint condition 2015 Nissan Leaf SL as we just bought another Tesla to replace it. We bought this Leaf in December of 2015, so the warranty did not start until then (3 yr/36,000 mi bumper to bumper, 5 yr/60,000 mi powertrain). Our Leaf is in mint condition and has never been in an accident or had any paint work or issues of any kind. There are only 13K miles on the car.

Here is a video of the LEAF and the upgrades:

The Leaf is the top of the line SL model. I invested $6,600 in upgrades after the purchase to make this car perfect.

These upgrades include:
- Added Dynamat insulation to all doors, the roof, floor, and trunk. Literally every panel, the seats, carpet, headliner, etc were all removed so the Dynamat insulation could be added. This was had a dramatic effect on road noise and has made it as quiet to ride in as a new Tesla ($2,000).
- Replaced the crappy Bose sound system with top of the line Alpine Type-R Speakers (a pair of component speakers and tweeters in the front and a pair of coax speakers in the door), JL Audio XD700/5v2 amplifier, JL Audio 10tw3 subwoofer in a custom down-firing hidden 10" sealed enclosure, AudioControl LC6i ($3,000).
- Full front bumper, hood, fenders, door cups, door edges, etc. have been wrapped in SunTek clear wrap paint protection ($1,200).I also had the windows tinted to 25% ($399).

All services and recalls have been performed by Kirkland Nissan. Clean Washington State title.

Price $18,999.

IMG_4602.JPG
IMG_4606.JPG
IMG_4596.JPG
IMG_4593.JPG
IMG_4597.JPG