TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

2015 Tesla Model S 70 w/ Autopilot

Discussion in 'Tesla for Sale' started by pepperdine, Jun 9, 2017.

1. pepperdine

pepperdine Member

I'm selling my black 2015 Tesla Model S 70 w/ Autopilot. The car is in excellent condition, but does have some minor scratches (not very noticeable) and minor curb rash on 2 wheels. I have taken it in for all Tesla recommended maintenance cycles.

The car includes autopilot and free supercharging! I also have the additional add-ons:
    - Premium wheels
    - Tinted rear windows
    - Premium sport seats (front)
    - Brand new drive unit

62,000 miles, but they are all highway miles. I commute from Tracy to the bay area. I am only selling this car because I reserved the Tesla Model 3 which should be delivered within a few months.

Car is located near Tracy, CA. Asking for $52,000.

Attached Files:

2. Buddyroe

Buddyroe Member

This is probably the lowest priced AP car I've seen.

I hope you're in one of the first 5000 reservations. Otherwise, it may be 6 more months before you get your M3 (when was the last time Tesla was on time with a car release? or anything for that matter?).

EDIT: This car right here won't help you any:

2015 S85 with 26k miles CPO for $60.5k

3. pepperdine

pepperdine Member

I was one of the first reservations. I have an extra car so I figured I might as well get this process started now.

4. TehDoak

TehDoak Member

Extended Warranty?

5. pepperdine

pepperdine Member

No, sorry.

6. Comedus

Comedus Member

Sticker?

7. Bebop

Bebop Member

interior color and if you have the sticker, that would be awesome to see. I'm interested.

8. pepperdine

pepperdine Member

Yes, sticker. Interior is all black.

9. b team

b team Member

Won't you lose your preference if you are no longer a Tesla owner? Or am I misunderstanding how the reservations work (to the extent we understand it at all)?

• Like x 2
  10. Comedus

Comedus Member

car sticker, lists options, from tesla.. and headliner is all black? leather? textile? multi patten? sticker will clear it up- thanks

• Like x 1
  11. Bebop

Bebop Member

What is the range on this? I'm looking at a P85 but if it's relatively the same then I might be interested.

Also, a picture of the sticker would help too in taking a look at the options included. Thank you!

12. Bargo

Bargo Member

That is correct. I had sold my S 70D when the AP HW2.0 came out. Tesla has said that I am no longer considered a previous/current owner in terms of Model 3 reservations despite being an owner during the time of registration.

13. b team

b team Member

Thanks, that's great information. The fastest way into a Model 3 for some people might be to temporarily pick up a Model S (and relocate to Northern California).

• Funny x 1