Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2015 Tesla Model S 70 w/ Autopilot

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm selling my black 2015 Tesla Model S 70 w/ Autopilot. The car is in excellent condition, but does have some minor scratches (not very noticeable) and minor curb rash on 2 wheels. I have taken it in for all Tesla recommended maintenance cycles.

The car includes autopilot and free supercharging! I also have the additional add-ons:
- Premium wheels
- Tinted rear windows
- Premium sport seats (front)
- Brand new drive unit

62,000 miles, but they are all highway miles. I commute from Tracy to the bay area. I am only selling this car because I reserved the Tesla Model 3 which should be delivered within a few months.

Car is located near Tracy, CA. Asking for $52,000.

Attachments

• IMG_1392.JPG
    IMG_1392.JPG
    467 KB · Views: 176
What is the range on this? I'm looking at a P85 but if it's relatively the same then I might be interested.

Also, a picture of the sticker would help too in taking a look at the options included. Thank you!

Won't you lose your preference if you are no longer a Tesla owner? Or am I misunderstanding how the reservations work (to the extent we understand it at all)?

That is correct. I had sold my S 70D when the AP HW2.0 came out. Tesla has said that I am no longer considered a previous/current owner in terms of Model 3 reservations despite being an owner during the time of registration.

That is correct. I had sold my S 70D when the AP HW2.0 came out. Tesla has said that I am no longer considered a previous/current owner in terms of Model 3 reservations despite being an owner during the time of registration.
Thanks, that's great information. The fastest way into a Model 3 for some people might be to temporarily pick up a Model S (and relocate to Northern California).

• Funny
Reactions: byeLT4