Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Price Reduced to $60,000. And of course as Patrick was nicely pointing out and as I mentioned, it is a rebuilt title. And I can appreciate him putting that in this thread, however the car is priced according to the title it has. So if you have any questions feel free to message me and ask. This really is a great car for a great price.

A recertification wasn't needed. If you are actually interested in the car, we can discuss it getting certified prior to purchase.

Mainly asking to see if it's still covered by battery/drive unit warranty still and manufacturers warranty if less than 50k miles.

We would have to sell/tradin our 14 Classic 85 before buying as well but if the difference isn't too bad in price between the two we definitely would to get autopilot

Mainly asking to see if it's still covered by battery/drive unit warranty still and manufacturers warranty if less than 50k miles.

We would have to sell/tradin our 14 Classic 85 before buying as well but if the difference isn't too bad in price between the two we definitely would to get autopilot

Tesla gave us too low of an offer for it to make sense for us to upgrade to the one your selling. Good luck on the sell though!