Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2016 90D should I worry about battery deflation?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
i'm looking at a 16 MS 90D and read in a few threads about excessive battery deflation issues. Is this something I should really be concerned about or was the issue solved in the 16's?

Also, the specs on the car show a 0-60 time in 4.2 secs and a range of 294 miles. What is strange is that most other 16 MS 90d show a 0-60 time in 5.4 secs and a range of 265 miles. It doesn't make sense to me that one is quicker AND longer range but when speaking to a Tesla rep he assured me that the advertised specs are accurate. Can anyone confirm this to be possible?

i'm looking at a 16 MS 90D and read in a few threads about excessive battery deflation issues. Is this something I should really be concerned about or was the issue solved in the 16's?

Also, the specs on the car show a 0-60 time in 4.2 secs and a range of 294 miles. What is strange is that most other 16 MS 90d show a 0-60 time in 5.4 secs and a range of 265 miles. It doesn't make sense to me that one is quicker AND longer range but when speaking to a Tesla rep he assured me that the advertised specs are accurate. Can anyone confirm this to be possible?

I have a 90d from 2016 and based in hong kong.. driven 70k kms.. the acceleration is correct which is at 4.4 secs for 0-100 kms and the battery degradation is horrible.. earlier at 100 percent it was 475 kms.. now only 416 kms.. that too in real life driving would be only 380 kms then u gotta charge .. the sad part is tesla says it’s normal.. tesla is a great car but the after sales service is rubbish.. they gotta improve on that part