Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2016 Model S 75 AP1, RWD, White, Air Suspension

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
$70,000
Pics: Tesla

• Sep 2016 delivery
  • post-facelift model
  • AP v1 hardware+software (single camera, no enhanced AP features)
  • RWD
  • White single coat (not metallic), Black Interior
  • No accidents/repairs
  • Standard wheels
  • air suspension
  • all-weather floor mats plus original carpet mats
  • 23,600mi currently, but I'm still daily driving it
  • Minor wheel rash, and a small scrape on the front driver's side bumper lip. Otherwise just minimal wear and tear from driving. Garage kept.
  • Includes service contract (1yr used, 2yr remaining).
  • Tires are down to ~20% treadlife and will need replacing around 30,000mi.
  • Brakes are perfect.
  • 12v battery was just replaced.
  • Includes white HOV stickers for CA, San Jose clean air parking permit (free parking in city of SJ at meters and select city-run garages).
  • Free Supercharging on this vehicle forever.
  • Warranty still active until Sep 2020/50,000mi. Battery+motor warranty active until Sep 2024/Unlimited mileage. Extended warranty available (up to 8yr/100,000mi total).

Car is in Hawaii. Which makes it a bit different than most.
It means that it's 5k for shipping if you do no research and let Tesla ship it, but it's still 5k cheaper for a new AP2.0 car than a year and a half old AP 1.0 car with 20k miles, wheel rash, scrapes, shot tires (and HOV stickers/air suspension). I wouldn't post it if the price was iffy or a little high, this is just insane, 5k doesn't change that.

It means that it's 5k for shipping if you do no research and let Tesla ship it, but it's still 5k cheaper for a new AP2.0 car than a year and a half old AP 1.0 car with 20k miles, wheel rash, scrapes, shot tires (and HOV stickers/air suspension). I wouldn't post it if the price was iffy or a little high, this is just insane, 5k doesn't change that.

Thanks for your information, and your comments. The car is still different than most because of it's location. Did I say anything more than that? Research is why most people come here. Well at least the last time I checked. The market will let this owner know what the car is worth. Informative comments would be welcome. Others, maybe not so much. Maybe PM those....just a thought.

You guys are such a welcoming bunch. Guess I've learned my lesson -- no more posting on car forums.

I'm open to offers from truly interested parties.

Telsa's used car market is a hot-button topic. Prices seem to be all over the place and it can be difficult/disappointing to nail down a real market price for a used Tesla. Fact is you are selling a very nice car, I wish you luck.