Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2016 - Model S 75D - Deal Check?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I found a local Model S 75D, produced in December 2016 (with face lift). AP2. White. 33.5K

The owner is looking to sell today at 48k. Is that a good price point? Just trying to get a gauge at what the market value should be.

Yeah, I have been looking for a 2016 MS with EAP and less than 50k is pretty hard to come by. I would say that's a great deal. Only thing I would personally want on top of that is Ultra sound, but for the right price, you can add that later with aftermarket parts.

It’s fair. Run a Carfax on something this expensive. You can always use my line “I’m supposed to negotiate, right?” And see if he can knock a little off. Ask for something small and precise like $1900 off or 2% and say you’ll take at instantly or you’ll have to sleep on it.

Yes very good deal. If you don't buy it ASAP send him to me. I know someone who will buy it CASH $50k. has to have a Clear history. No accidents. Make sure you check Carfax and auto check. Get his MVPA and validate AP2, should say Enhanced Autopilot on it. Good luck.