TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

2016 Model S 90D 3rd row seats, 8 year Service Plan,Lifetime Supercharging,Smart Air Suspension

Discussion in 'Tesla for Sale' started by mksheth, Jul 6, 2018.

1. mksheth

mksheth New Member

Amazing Midnight Silver All Wheel Drive Model S with all options (Range Upgrade, Pano Roof, 21” Wheels with Grey Turbine Rims, Autopilot, Smart Air Suspension, Premium Interior with Ultra High Fidelity Sound and Rear Facing Seats). After delivery covered the car in both Suntek PPF and CQuartz Pro ceramic coating for that glass look. Tint is 5% rear, 35% on pano and 70% ceramic on front sides and front windshield. All in my total cost was $122,000. This car is AP1 and there is some road rash on the edge of the rims, all factored into the selling price of $79,995. More pics available upon request.

Cover photo.JPG interior.jpg front 3:4.jpg Side.jpg Amazing Midnight Silver All Wheel Drive Model S with all options (Range Upgrade, Pano Roof, 21” Wheels with Grey Turbine Rims, Autopilot, Smart Air Suspension, Premium Interior with Ultra High Fidelity Sound and Rear Facing Seats). After delivery covered the car in both Suntek PPF and CQuartz Pro ceramic coating for that glass look. Tint is 5% rear, 35% on pano and 70% ceramic on front sides and front windshield. All in my total cost was $122,000. This car is AP1 and there is some road rash on the edge of the rims, all factored into the selling priceof $79,995. More pics available upon request.

Attached Files:

2. mksheth

mksheth New Member

For those interested in the exact mileage, a picture is attached. I don't have the in-service date, but I took delivery on Friday March 11th, 2016. odo on July 6.jpg

3. mksheth

mksheth New Member

For all of those asking, the car was purchased and used in Northern California until August of 2017 when we moved to the suburbs of Chicago....