Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2016 Model S 90D Lease Takeover AP Smart Air 9500 miles

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have my 2016 Pearl White 90D that I am putting up for a lease takeover. It is in immaculate condition. It includes pretty much every option, Pearl White Paint, 90KW battery, Autopilot, Pano Roof, Black Next Gen Seats, 19" Cyclone Wheels, Ultra High Sound Package, Premium Interior Lighting, Smart Air, Parcel Shelf, FREE SUPERCHARGING, Subzero Weather Package.

The lease is a 15k mile a year lease, for 45k miles. Car currently has 9525 miles on it, and the lease has 27 months left, which leaves just over 1300 miles a month on the lease. It is leased through Tesla, so the lease transfer would need to be done through them. I put a pretty hefty down payment on the vehicle, and I am looking to recoup $5k from the buyer, and the lease payment is $1207 before tax. Any questions, PM me, and I will provide my phone number to talk.

I would add, that I would be willing to drive the car to whomever is taking over the lease if they would like, after all paperwork is done and signed of course, my only payment would be I would ask that you would purchase me a return flight home and drop me off at the airport.

image1.JPG image2.JPG image1 (1).JPG image2 (1).JPG image1 (2).JPG image1 (3).JPG image3.JPGimage2 (2).JPG Pearl White 90D - 5YJSA1E27GF128642-page-001.jpg

Last edited:
Washington Ut. I should also add, I would be willing to drive the car to whomever would like it, after all paperwork is done of course, all I would ask is they purchase me a return airline ticket home, and drop me off at the airport.

I will call to find out the lease buyout, and update the post when I find out. I understand the jokes about greyhound, or first class, it's funny. But it is a genuine offer, so please don't mock it. I have purchased a lot of cars of online, and some of the worst things is trying to coordinate getting the car transported to a you. This is not a sale out of necessity, unless you consider I want to get a P100D out of necessity. Thanks

Not really sure I get what your saying, or asking? My payment is not high, by any means, one of the lowest I have ever seen on a fully loaded 2016 90D, pretty much everything except for 21" wheels. I put over $10k down on the car, and yes, that is "significant" to me. So, with the down payment I put down, which is what lowers the monthly lease payment, and the payments I have made, in just a short 9 months, I would say just over $22k, is significant.....

I'm saying the buyout is high as **** man.
Your monthly payments are definitely high especially with 10k down

Just for reference. I leased my P90D (114,000 purchase price) for 36 months, 10k miles per year, I put down 22k and my payments are 750 per month after taxes and the buyout is 74k

I really honestly don't know if we are on the same page or what. First you compliment it asking where I was, and then say you settled on a CPO S85, then you tell me my payments are way to high.

I hope it is cause we are not on the same page with the numbers. My lease buyout right now, paying it off today, is just under $87k. If someone assumed the lease, the buyout at the end of the lease is $60k.

Last edited:
  • Disagree
Reactions: Sather
I really honestly don't know if we are on the same page or what. First you compliment it asking where I was, and then say you settled on a CPO S85, then you tell me my payments are way to high.

I hope it is cause we are not on the same page with the numbers. My lease buyout right now, paying it off today, is just under $87k. If someone assumed the lease, the buyout at the end of the lease is $60k.
Ok that makes more sense!
When someone asked the buy out I assumed you posted the end of lease buyout which at 87k makes no sense, makes the monthly payments seem really high.

I did settle on a CPO 85, it's an addition to the leased P90D.

All good now.

Sorry, guess I should have clarified. Had some messages asking about buying it outright, and guess I just assumed it was known that was it. Then you were responding and I was sitting here thinking, man, I have checked other sales, and mine is a pretty decent deal, and I was starting to second guess myself... All good....

So to clarify.....

Lease buyout right now is around $86k
Lease buyout at end of lease is $60k

Reactions: AMPd