Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2016 Model S for sale self-driving and free super charging 17k miles $65K

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just purchased my certified Model S direct from Tesla but am now being given a company car. This car is in absolute perfect condition. It is a unicorn in terms of its rarity as a used Tesla. This vehicle has the upgraded self driving capable software ($6,000) as well as free supercharging. These cars were only produced for about a 60 day period before they ended supercharging. The only way to get both supercharging and the upgraded software now is to purchase a new Vehicle. Tires are like new and there isn't a scratch on the car. Silver with Black leather and wood grain inlays. I paid 72k 5 weeks ago and added 2000 miles. It has a 4 year 40k mile manufactures warranty that restarted when I purchased.
Thanks,
Patrick
770-776-9417 for any questions

I just purchased my certified Model S direct from Tesla but am now being given a company car. This car is in absolute perfect condition. It is a unicorn in terms of its rarity as a used Tesla. This vehicle has the upgraded self driving capable software ($6,000) as well as free supercharging. These cars were only produced for about a 60 day period before they ended supercharging. The only way to get both supercharging and the upgraded software now is to purchase a new Vehicle. Tires are like new and there isn't a scratch on the car. Silver with Black leather and wood grain inlays. I paid 72k 5 weeks ago and added 2000 miles. It has a 4 year 40k mile manufactures warranty that restarted when I purchased.
Thanks,
Patrick
770-776-9417 for any questions
What size battery?

Ken,

I am asking 65K. Please see the images attached. I attached the purchase ticket from Tesla which is the closest I can find to a build sheet. From what Tesla told me it has upgraded everything besides ludicrous mode.
build.JPG
IMG_3819 (1).jpg
IMG_3819 (1).jpg
IMG_3820.jpg
IMG_3822.jpg
IMG_3826.jpg
IMG_3827.jpg

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    22.5 KB · Views: 40