Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2016 Model X 60 - seeking advice on value

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've got a model 3 reserved. As an existing Tesla owner on the west coast, I expect delivery before years end.
When my model 3 arrives, I plan to sell my Model X privately. I'm looking for input from this community on what you all think someone might be willing to pay for my car. You see, it's kind of unusual. It will probably be one of the least expensive used Model X's I've ever seen. First of all, the car is pretty much base. Autopilot is not turned on (but can be), battery can be unlocked to 75kw (as you all know). I have the 7 seat configuration, but they are the original non-folding middle seats. The car only has about 5,000 miles on it. I took delivery in late 2016 just before they upgraded to full autonomous hardware on all cars. Thanks in advance for your input. Oh, and if you're in the LA area and you really want an affordable Model X, i'll gladly sell you the car just as soon as my 3 arrives!

Thanks,
Richard

Attachments

• tesla_x.jpg
    tesla_x.jpg
    697 KB · Views: 155
I've got a model 3 reserved. As an existing Tesla owner on the west coast, I expect delivery before years end.
When my model 3 arrives, I plan to sell my Model X privately. I'm looking for input from this community on what you all think someone might be willing to pay for my car. You see, it's kind of unusual. It will probably be one of the least expensive used Model X's I've ever seen. First of all, the car is pretty much base. Autopilot is not turned on (but can be), battery can be unlocked to 75kw (as you all know). I have the 7 seat configuration, but they are the original non-folding middle seats. The car only has about 5,000 miles on it. I took delivery in late 2016 just before they upgraded to full autonomous hardware on all cars. Thanks in advance for your input. Oh, and if you're in the LA area and you really want an affordable Model X, i'll gladly sell you the car just as soon as my 3 arrives!

Thanks,
Richard

What is the interior color? I'd be pretty interested in it also depending on price. Willing to pickup all the way from MD :)

Thanks,
Richard
Here's my MVPA: (cost to add AP is $3k and cost to upgrade to 75w is $4500)
upload_2017-9-15_15-10-49.png

I've decided to list the car on EbayMotors with a starting bid of 60k and see what it goes for. I think, based on the level of interest, that the value lies somewhere between 60k and 65k. Thanks for all the inquires and advice I've received on this forum. If anyone is interested in closing the deal at 65k, please PM me. Otherwise, look for a future post with a link to the Ebaymotors listing.

Reactions: SammyJr.