TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

2016 Model X 60 - seeking advice on value

Discussion in 'Tesla for Sale' started by shluffy, Sep 15, 2017.

1. shluffy

shluffy New Member

I've got a model 3 reserved. As an existing Tesla owner on the west coast, I expect delivery before years end.
    When my model 3 arrives, I plan to sell my Model X privately. I'm looking for input from this community on what you all think someone might be willing to pay for my car. You see, it's kind of unusual. It will probably be one of the least expensive used Model X's I've ever seen. First of all, the car is pretty much base. Autopilot is not turned on (but can be), battery can be unlocked to 75kw (as you all know). I have the 7 seat configuration, but they are the original non-folding middle seats. The car only has about 5,000 miles on it. I took delivery in late 2016 just before they upgraded to full autonomous hardware on all cars. Thanks in advance for your input. Oh, and if you're in the LA area and you really want an affordable Model X, i'll gladly sell you the car just as soon as my 3 arrives!

Thanks,
    Richard

Attached Files:

2. LyftupX

LyftupX Member

$62,500

Based on new 2.5 bare bones with autopilot 75 d being $ 84,500, take the tax credit and auto pilot out .. i think I'm close.

3. rocketshipp85

rocketshipp85 Member

I would be very interested in the car when your willing to sell. Pm me with your price and also the window sticker if you wouldn't mind.

4. untilcomplete

untilcomplete Member

What is the interior color? I'd be pretty interested in it also depending on price. Willing to pickup all the way from MD :)

5. shluffy

shluffy New Member

Interior is black fabric.

Attached Files:

6. shluffy

shluffy New Member

Here's my MVPA: (cost to add AP is $3k and cost to upgrade to 75w is $4500)
    upload_2017-9-15_15-10-49.png

7. number12

number12 Active Member

8. number12

number12 Active Member

You probably depreciated the price of a base 3 after tax credit and tax credit on the X