Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Wanted (WTB) and For Trade (WTT) listings should now be posted in one of the Marketplace categories. To post a WTB or WTT trade thread, please click here, then choose the category most appropriate for your listing, and then select the appropriate listing type.

2016 MS P100D - Need Advice & Feedback

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I believe I have a good opportunity to buy a November 2016 build MS P100D for $110,000. Here are the options and details:

21' Grey Wheels
Premium Seats
AP2
White Paint
Panoramic Roof
Ludicrous
Black Headliner
PUP
Carbon Fiber Decor
Upgraded Sound
Sub Zero Package

Original MSRP was around $158,000. Car has 5,100 miles. Clean title, one owner. Does this seem to good to be true? Any feedback would be appreciated. Thanks.

I believe I have a good opportunity to buy a November 2016 build MS P100D for $110,000. Here are the options and details:

21' Grey Wheels
Premium Seats
AP2
White Paint
Panoramic Roof
Ludicrous
Black Headliner
PUP
Carbon Fiber Decor
Upgraded Sound
Sub Zero Package

Original MSRP was around $158,000. Car has 5,100 miles. Clean title, one owner. Does this seem to good to be true? Any feedback would be appreciated. Thanks.

Very good deal I think. If you decide to pass please PM me the details. Lol