Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2016 Tesla Model S 70D White Under 15,000 Miles (Chicago Area)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Selling my Tesla Model S 70D (battery can be upgraded to 75 for $500). It was purchased new, by me directly from Tesla and picked up from the Tesla Chicago dealership. It currently has 14,941 miles with battery never going below 10%.

The car is in great condition and well kept in a garage. I really hate to let this car go but due to traveling outside the country, I no longer need a car. It's the best car I have ever owned.

Includes:
Autopilot
Unlimited Supercharging
WeatherTech All Weather Floor Mats

VIN: 5YJSA1E26GF144234

Please private message me if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Jason

IMG_1731.JPG

IMG_1982.JPG

IMG_1987.JPG
IMG_1992.JPG
IMG_1996.JPG
IMG_2002.JPG
IMG_2070.JPG

You should see if it can be performance uncorked (once it's upgraded to the 75). If it can, it might be worth it for you to pay the $500 and get it performance uncorked to attract a buyer.

Hi MIT_S60 - Thank you for the suggestion. I confirmed with Tesla and the car can be uncorked. The battery will be upgraded and performance uncorked by this time next week.

Do you have the original build sheet / options and price? I'm not familiar with what was offered when vs what was standard. Also, what is the range when full? Thanks.

Hi walkerbait - After upgrading to 75D, the full charge should give you 259 miles, 0-60 in 4.2 seconds. Specs included below (tax not included, came out to just $300 under 90K). After reviewing the CPO prices, the price I first stated isn't fair so selling price is negotiable.

Tesla Model S 2016 MVPA.png