TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

2016 Tesla Model S 70D White Under 15,000 Miles (Chicago Area)

Discussion in 'Tesla for Sale' started by jdapx10, Sep 5, 2018.

1. jdapx10

jdapx10 Member

Selling my Tesla Model S 70D (battery can be upgraded to 75 for $500). It was purchased new, by me directly from Tesla and picked up from the Tesla Chicago dealership. It currently has 14,941 miles with battery never going below 10%.

The car is in great condition and well kept in a garage. I really hate to let this car go but due to traveling outside the country, I no longer need a car. It's the best car I have ever owned.

Includes:
    Autopilot
    Unlimited Supercharging
    WeatherTech All Weather Floor Mats

VIN: 5YJSA1E26GF144234

Please private message me if you have any questions.

Thanks,
    Jason

IMG_1731.JPG
    IMG_1982.JPG
    IMG_1987.JPG IMG_1992.JPG IMG_1996.JPG IMG_2002.JPG IMG_2070.JPG

2. jdapx10

jdapx10 Member

Asking Price: $75,000 OBO

3. MIT_S60

MIT_S60 Member

You should see if it can be performance uncorked (once it's upgraded to the 75). If it can, it might be worth it for you to pay the $500 and get it performance uncorked to attract a buyer.

4. jdapx10

jdapx10 Member

Hi MIT_S60 - Thank you for the suggestion. I confirmed with Tesla and the car can be uncorked. The battery will be upgraded and performance uncorked by this time next week.

5. Electric-fied

Electric-fied Member

Might want to take a look at what CPO prices are as someone can get a refresh 90D similar or more equipped in this range. GLWS

• Like x 1
  6. jdapx10

jdapx10 Member

:(

I'm up for negotiating. Unfortunately, TMC won't let me up update the post. Thank you for your input.

7. walkerbait

walkerbait New Member

Do you have the original build sheet / options and price? I'm not familiar with what was offered when vs what was standard. Also, what is the range when full? Thanks.

8. bkp_duke

bkp_duke Active Member

Beautiful car. Agree with others that moving it up to a 75D and uncorking will help with the sale. GLWS.

9. jdapx10

jdapx10 Member

Hi walkerbait - After upgrading to 75D, the full charge should give you 259 miles, 0-60 in 4.2 seconds. Specs included below (tax not included, came out to just $300 under 90K). After reviewing the CPO prices, the price I first stated isn't fair so selling price is negotiable.

Tesla Model S 2016 MVPA.png

10. jdapx10

jdapx10 Member

WHOA! After having the battery upgraded and performance uncorked, driving is now INSANE! Every time I accelerate is like launching off a rollercoaster. It is personally going to be hard letting this car go.

Thank you, again @MIT_S60 for the recommendation.

Uncorked  Proof.jpg 75D Proof.jpg

• Like x 1
  11. sdnd

sdnd Member

How do you get to the diagnostic menu to check the uncorking?

Thanks!

12. spy4007

spy4007 Member

are you still selling?

13. jdapx10

jdapx10 Member

Yes, I am @spy4007 . Please feel free to direct message me for further questions. Thanks!