Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2017 model S 75d $64985 fullself driving

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thanks for your interest. At this time my price is firm at $62000. Hope your family is ok.
I think you're about right on the $62k. But the longer it sits, the less it'll get. It's a great car, from the pics I recv'd, wife just doesn't want the midnight silver, but loved the interior....if it wasn't that color it would be in my driveway now - anyone looking I advise you to consider this car.
Dzm

What's your reasoning on wanting to make that change?

The model S is more appealing in every way. what sucks about the model 3 is not having a hatchback, bottle door holders that collects dust, a center console that can't hold my damn phone, cheaper interior materials, rear seats aren't put together firmly, and the list goes on. What's worst is having the car longer in the shop than in my garage. It spent nearly 2 months having paint defects being addressed and another month having rattles being fixed. Heck I'm still waiting to see if the rattles have been completely fixed.

If I could I wouldn't have ever purchased this model 3. Worst financial decision I've ever made. I love Tesla but the model 3 was an irrational decision. If I could trade it for a model s that has AP2+ I would.