Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2017 Model S 75D (White); 15,524 mi; Unlimited Supercharging; $77K

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
left.jpg backup front.jpg odometer.JPG
Hello Everybody!

I’m selling my 2017 Model S 75D (Upgraded from 60D) with 15,524 miles, and unlimited supercharging for $77K. (Custom order, delivered March 2017). Vehicle was uncorked and upgraded to current firmware during its yearly service. Location: Los Angeles, CA

Windows are tinted (ceramic, California legal), and I’m throwing in the BlackVue 750S-2CH dashcam (DR750S-2CH - Dual Full HD Cloud Dashcam by BlackVue™) that is installed and easily removable. Includes both factory and WeatherTech (Tesla) floormats and custom sunshade for windshield.

Vehicle is in great condition (stored in garage when not in use).

Factory Specs:

Dual Motor All Wheel Drive

Pearl White Multi-Coat Paint

Power Sunroof

21" Grey Turbine Wheels

All Black Interior

Black Tesla Premium Seats

Carbon Fiber Decor

Black Headliner

Enhanced Autopilot

Smart Air Suspension

Premium Interior Package

left.jpg
backup front.jpg
odometer.JPG
IMG_0402.jpg
IMG_0401.jpg
IMG_0400.jpg
rear seats.JPG

View attachment 290351 View attachment 290352 View attachment 290353
Hello Everybody!

I’m selling my 2017 Model S 75D (Upgraded from 60D) with 15,524 miles, and unlimited supercharging for $77K. (Custom order, delivered March 2017). Vehicle was uncorked and upgraded to current firmware during its yearly service. Location: Los Angeles, CA

Windows are tinted (ceramic, California legal), and I’m throwing in the BlackVue 750S-2CH dashcam (DR750S-2CH - Dual Full HD Cloud Dashcam by BlackVue™) that is installed and easily removable. Includes both factory and WeatherTech (Tesla) floormats and custom sunshade for windshield.

Vehicle is in great condition (stored in garage when not in use).

Factory Specs:

Dual Motor All Wheel Drive

Pearl White Multi-Coat Paint

Power Sunroof

21" Grey Turbine Wheels

All Black Interior

Black Tesla Premium Seats

Carbon Fiber Decor

Black Headliner

Enhanced Autopilot

Smart Air Suspension

Premium Interior Package

View attachment 290351 View attachment 290352 View attachment 290353 View attachment 290360 View attachment 290361 View attachment 290362 View attachment 290363
Looks nice

What part of “Sold - No longer available” did you not understand?

I think it’s pretty straight-forward.

Amacfa may be trying to hijack the thread.

Its just interesting that Amacfa claims to know the appraisal value of "your" vehicle from Carmax. Maybe "he" accidentally logged in via his account and posted info about "your" car. Also interesting is he created his account same day he tries to drum up interest in "your" car.

Maybe you should be responding to his post like you did mine. Or would that be like the movie Fight Club?

We'll just chalk it up as Suspicious Behavior and leave it at that.

Congrats on your sale.

Reactions: Amit519
Its just interesting that Amacfa claims to know the appraisal value of "your" vehicle from Carmax. Maybe "he" accidentally logged in via his account and posted info about "your" car. Also interesting is he created his account same day he tries to drum up interest in "your" car.

Maybe you should be responding to his post like you did mine. Or would that be like the movie Fight Club?

We'll just chalk it up as Suspicious Behavior and leave it at that.

Congrats on your sale.

Nice assessment. I think I created the sale of my Black 75 that day and I was fishing around for other models to compare prices. Saw his thread and posted some appreciation for a nice ride.

Then I logged in after being inactive for a few days and accidentally selected the wrong thread from the notification tab. This was just a update to my sale of the Black 75.