Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2017 Model S 90D - 19,961mi - vinyl wrap, wheels, options, excel. cond. - Ohio

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
May 2017 build, purchased September 12, 2017. Had the car vinyl wrapped in February 2018 and T-Sportline matte black wheels installed about a week prior (20x10 in rear, 20x9 in front). Tires are Continental ExtremeContact DWS 06 with 7-8/32nds of tread remaining. I also have 2 near-new tires for the front wheels that you can have (they were taken from the rear when I changed to a 20x10 staggered setup). Factory paint is in great shape as it has been protected by the wrap for awhile. I also have a small jar of touch-up paint you can have, should you decide to remove the wrap at any point.

Car is in excellent condition. No significant damage from anything whatsoever or any repairs (other than a few warranty items). There are a few minor rock hits on the vinyl wrap on the front of the car, but they are not noticeable unless you are putting your face near the bumper. Interior is also in excellent condition - no food, kids, or animals have been in the car. I have relentlessly cleaned the interior and exterior by hand during my ownership with quality products and technique.

Care has been taken for charging as well. Daily SoC has been limited to 70%-85%, depending on season. Have only charged the car to 100% a whopping 2 times, last time being in December 2018, and it acheived 289 miles of range. Current 85% SoC gives 246 miles of range. Car has been garaged for its life, and will be sitting in the garage until sold. It is detailed and ready for purchase.

Comes with original floormats in like-new condition, as well as the Maxpider 3D Kagu black mats which have primarily been used. All windows are tinted with 18% FormulaOne Pinnacle (ceramic), except the front windshield which is still factory. Gen 1 UMC (40 amps) with 14-50, 5-20, 5-15, and J1772 adapters.

I own the vehicle outright and am located in mid-west Ohio. Asking $78,000, but willing to entertain offers.

Glam shots and close-up photos: https://photos.google.com/share/AF1...?key=OGt2VkhBRFBRdjMxT1hjNjZid2M2eTE4alItbXNR

MVPA.jpg

IMG_20190224_103616.jpg IMG_20180302_175831.jpg IMG_0920.jpg

Midnight silver on build sheet but you're showing a red car? I'm assuming the wrap is red? What brand and color is it exactly?

Paint is Midnight Silver. The red is a vinyl wrap over top the paint.

How much did the wrap cost? Is there damage under the vinyl? Does the vinyl need professional removal?

Wrap was about $4,000 (chrome was wrapped as well). There is no damage I know of under the vinyl, but the car was driven for a few thousand miles before being wrapped, so there could be an expected nick or two in the paint somewhere from road debris. The vinyl probably does not need professional removal as adhesive promoter was not used, but I'm not sure how difficult it would be to do yourself - I've seen some guys on YouTube peel their wrap off just like a giant sticker.

New RAM 1500, but wife has a Model 3. I miss the cool factor of my S, but this truck is better in every way other than it being ICE (which I don't mind much) and not having autopilot or as good of infotainment. I hope Tesla can increase their overall build and interior design quality soon. That was my biggest complaint during ownership.

New RAM 1500, but wife has a Model 3. I miss the cool factor of my S, but this truck is better in every way other than it being ICE (which I don't mind much) and not having autopilot or as good of infotainment. I hope Tesla can increase their overall build and interior design quality soon. That was my biggest complaint during ownership.

What specifically about the interior?