Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2017 Model S P100D White 3K Miles Full XPEL Free Supercharging

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yup, brand inventory cars selling in the $107-120’s with 4 year warranty.

811CDC49-A2DE-4C58-B671-8D3FA658B9E5.png

C7AFF273-6EF6-4DB3-A18D-BA87897A8178.png

• Informative
Reactions: PhilDavid
The comparison vehicle posted has 3 times more kms on it. Also the Tesla vehicles shown are firm prices and most are far from "Brand New". It looks like the current inventory vehicles are selling for around 128 with those kms. that's A firm price. The for sale add is 130k and open to offers. Don't see why so many people are butthurt over this for sale add. Price might be a little high but if hes going to ask 100k idiots are still going to low ball him 80k. Why not ask 130k and accept a lowball offer of 115. JM2C and GL with the sale. Nice ride.

Last edited:
The comparison vehicle posted has 3 times more kms on it. Also the Tesla vehicles shown are firm prices and most are far from "Brand New". It looks like the current inventory vehicles are selling for around 128 with those kms. that's A firm price. The for sale add is 130k and open to offers. Don't see why so many people are butthurt over this for sale add. Price might be a little high but if hes going to ask 100k idiots are still going to low ball him 80k. Why not ask 130k and accept a lowball offer of 115. JM2C and GL with the sale. Nice ride.

Look at the spreadsheet. $112k after $10k tax incentive in CA would buy you a 6200 mile ‘brand new’ inventory car with 4 year warranty. $115k would be far from low ball and way above market for a p100d at the moment. Tesla is offering $95k trade in on used p100d’s.

Just posting real numbers/facts vs lofty speculation. This is a nice car. I’m sure it’ll find the right buyer at the right price.

New vehicles off of the trailer do not come with any more than 50miles on the Odometer. You clearly haven't even ordered a high performance vehicle worth 100-300k. If I was to order up a Ferrari/Lamborghini/Ford Gt ect. and it showed up with over 6000 miles on it. someone would have some explaining to do. These are not new vehicles as you claim!

New vehicles off of the trailer do not come with any more than 50miles on the Odometer. You clearly haven't even ordered a high performance vehicle worth 100-300k. If I was to order up a Ferrari/Lamborghini/Ford Gt ect. and it showed up with over 6000 miles on it. someone would have some explaining to do. These are not new vehicles as you claim!

The OP's car is not new either. Not sure what you are arguing about with @CA_MD . He's just providing some context for the pricing of P100Ds. I can tell you that if we were looking to buy a P100D at this point, an inventory P100D in great condition with few miles will be our price ceiling so we would expect any other vehicle we consider to be less because we can buy the inventory P100D with a full 4 year warranty and with free supercharging.

@CA_MD, Thanks for posting the inventory P100D price chart. I'm sure it will be helpful for the OP to see where the market is at.

Luda, you clearly don’t know anything about Tesla inventory cars. I just got a 100d inventory car for my parents in April. They are not brand new as you say and that is why I posted ‘new’. Like I said, I am just posting data points so that the seller has some perspective on what is out there.

And to your comment, yes I have ordered a 911 turbo, f430, and scuderia brand new from each marque. Thanks for the condescending remark. Unlike you, I know how to study the market.

Luda, you clearly don’t know anything about Tesla inventory cars. I just got a 100d inventory car for my parents in April. They are not brand new as you say and that is why I posted ‘new’. Like I said, I am just posting data points so that the seller has some perspective on what is out there.

And to your comment, yes I have ordered a 911 turbo, f430, and scuderia brand new from each marque. Thanks for the condescending remark. Unlike you, I know how to study the market.
My vehicle Tesla is an inventory vehicle. So I do know a few thing ms about them. It wasn't brand new when I purchased it. it was Used and had 1800 miles on it. You stated "Brand New" get your facts straight.

Those Tesla’s listed are not sold yet and don’t reflect what the price will be when they do sell. People watch prices for further discounts which continue to happen. A car listed today at $122,000, and eligible for $7500 Fed credit, plus any state credits, could easily be $116,000 next week and then immediately be scooped up. List prices and sale prices are not always the same, non-negotiable doesn’t mean the price doesn’t drop. All the $20,000 discount cars usually sit until they drop more.