Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2017 Model X 75D - Supercharging Slower (84KWh Max) - Anyone Else?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey guys, I know that the 75D's were already slower chargers than the rest - at least all the 2017 and prior ones.

Previously were limited to 100 KWh where it would max out at ~98-99 and slowly taper off.

Now regardless of any state of charge, or condition, my MX likes to spend most of the starting time at 50, and max out at 82-84 KWh, never going beyond (have had over a dozen sessions).

Wondering if there was some update recently that caused "All" those with a similar battery to be affected, or if its just me?

I know the 85KWh battery was restricted a few months back, but 75D's weren't affected at the time.

I’ve had my SuC speeds drastically increase with with an update a few weeks back. Used to cap out at 98 not I can creep up to 125-127kw. But I supercharge maybe once a month, if that. 07/17 build date S75D.

Hey guys, I know that the 75D's were already slower chargers than the rest - at least all the 2017 and prior ones.
Previously were limited to 100 KWh where it would max out at ~98-99 and slowly taper off.
Now regardless of any state of charge, or condition, my MX likes to spend most of the starting time at 50, and max out at 82-84 KWh, never going beyond (have had over a dozen sessions).
Wondering if there was some update recently that caused "All" those with a similar battery to be affected, or if its just me?
I know the 85KWh battery was restricted a few months back, but 75D's weren't affected at the time.
What is your typical week of charging like? How often are you SuperCharging?