Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2017 Model X 90D with AP2

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Up for sale is my Blue Metallic 2017 Model X 90D with Autopilot 2.0. We love the vehicle, best we have ever owned, however, due to some changes in our transportation needs, we are putting it up for sale. It has 16k miles, charges 90% to about 232, full charge is at 257. Only ranged charged about 4 times since we have had it mostly kept between 50-90% charge.

I have upgraded to the Tesla pedals (like the look) and powder coated the wheels Satin Black. Also added are some vinyl accents from RPM Tesla on the front and rear tailgate as well as the door handles/ buttons. Easily removed if you don't want them.

This X has been real good to us with a squeaky window being the extent of any issues.

See full details of the build in the window sticker.

- Premium upgrades
- Six Seat
- Black Leather and Alcantara
- High Fidelity Sound System
- Autopilot 2.0

Price - $89,500

I still owe on the vehicle so there is an outstanding lien on it. Located in Central NJ. Any questions just let me know.

Thanks for looking!

Attachments

• IMG_1113.jpeg
    IMG_1113.jpeg
    821.3 KB · Views: 375
  • fullsizeoutput_2780.jpeg
    fullsizeoutput_2780.jpeg
    756.1 KB · Views: 342
  • IMG_1117.jpeg
    IMG_1117.jpeg
    750.2 KB · Views: 333
  • fullsizeoutput_2784.jpeg
    fullsizeoutput_2784.jpeg
    608.5 KB · Views: 330
  • gkira9xnRBWxkdDHlOSb7g.jpg
    gkira9xnRBWxkdDHlOSb7g.jpg
    438.4 KB · Views: 350
  • hb8QSoqGT+eQ4WP9b+9wMw.jpg
    hb8QSoqGT+eQ4WP9b+9wMw.jpg
    439.3 KB · Views: 336
  • 1tT+2ArbR1ir9JFrp3z0Eg.jpg
    1tT+2ArbR1ir9JFrp3z0Eg.jpg
    399.6 KB · Views: 339
  • v%NufA6ETNqZFLWPPn7mqQ.jpg
    v%NufA6ETNqZFLWPPn7mqQ.jpg
    251.9 KB · Views: 338
  • mS2ToZAZQymoi5ruFK19eg.jpg
    mS2ToZAZQymoi5ruFK19eg.jpg
    418.1 KB · Views: 338
  • vQJHcq7ESrqgkY1wF3eQQQ.jpg
    vQJHcq7ESrqgkY1wF3eQQQ.jpg
    269.6 KB · Views: 334
Reactions: Ormond and Kbra
Getting a bunch of inquiries, thanks everyone. Vehicle is still available. Since my original post I have taken a trip so there are more miles on the X now. Will be hitting 18k by the end of the week.

Price lowered to $86.5k

Thank you everyone for your offers and inquires. The X is no longer for sale. The money was there, yet we decided we just love it so much. When push came to shove we just couldn’t pull the trigger. Other vehicles really just don’t compare. Good luck everyone in their search.

If anyone is still out there looking to buy a Model X 90D that is loaded with all options (minus performance) and can understand that miles don't affect an EV powertrain like an ICE powertrain, I have one for sale with "only used tesla" right now. For nearly 79,000 miles, it is in pristine condition. No smoking, no pets, no spills and most importantly, NO ACCIDENTS. Asking price is $69,950. What makes this Model X special is that it carries the AutoPilot 2 hardware and software upgrade to make it future proof. It also has ventilated seats! PM me if you're interested. Thanks!

• Disagree
Reactions: AWD>
If anyone is still out there looking to buy a Model X 90D that is loaded with all options (minus performance) and can understand that miles don't affect an EV powertrain like an ICE powertrain, I have one for sale with "only used tesla" right now. For nearly 79,000 miles, it is in pristine condition. No smoking, no pets, no spills and most importantly, NO ACCIDENTS. Asking price is $69,950. What makes this Model X special is that it carries the AutoPilot 2 hardware and software upgrade to make it future proof. It also has ventilated seats! PM me if you're interested. Thanks!
So does Tesla, but it has 28K miles and its also right at $70K.

• Informative
Reactions: dogldogl
There are several X90D's between $70K and $90K but none of them have AP2 it's AP1.
I completely understand your skepticism. I truly didn't realize my Model X was so unique until I listed it for sale and had a few people challenge me about the features. I have AP2. It's a unicorn and I can certainly prove it. The attached photo is the best physical proof I have to show because it shows the "90D" badge and you can zoom in to see the B-pillarbut. However, if you go to "only used Tesla" it is listed there with the option codes. Adam refused to list my vehicle with AP2 until I went to Tesla and had them print out the option codes. You may ask, "what makes you so special that you would have Tesla build you a unicorn??" Well, it's a long story. I really hate to sell my Model X but personal financial circumstances are forcing me to part with it. I do have interest but it's first come, first serve. And One More Thing: Anyone who knows anything about EVs and Tesla's warranties knows that miles don't mean anything. I've never driven a more mechanically sound vehicle for 78,000 miles without any issues until now.

Attachments

• IMG_5941 Tesla side copy blackout.jpg
    IMG_5941 Tesla side copy blackout.jpg
    391.9 KB · Views: 143
I completely understand your skepticism. I truly didn't realize my Model X was so unique until I listed it for sale and had a few people challenge me about the features. I have AP2. It's a unicorn and I can certainly prove it. The attached photo is the best physical proof I have to show because it shows the "90D" badge and you can zoom in to see the B-pillarbut. However, if you go to "only used Tesla" it is listed there with the option codes. Adam refused to list my vehicle with AP2 until I went to Tesla and had them print out the option codes. You may ask, "what makes you so special that you would have Tesla build you a unicorn??" Well, it's a long story. I really hate to sell my Model X but personal financial circumstances are forcing me to part with it. I do have interest but it's first come, first serve. And One More Thing: Anyone who knows anything about EVs and Tesla's warranties knows that miles don't mean anything. I've never driven a more mechanically sound vehicle for 78,000 miles without any issues until now.
An AP2 X90D is very far from a unicorn because they still sold 90D’s into 2017. Any late build 2016 (last three months) is AP2 and they were in full production, there are no late build AP1’s and all 17’s are AP2. There are even 2017 AP2 X60D’s that were ordered early while offered but not built till much later due to seating or other delays, those are much more rare though and getting more rare as they are unlocked to 75’s. There are just fewer model X cars being sold but as the numbers increase you will certainly start seeing more AP2 2016’s. In my opinion the AP2 S90D and X 90D cars were some of the best deals as they fire sale priced brand new cars to clear inventory as they discontinued them while they were still producing them.

Last edited: