Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2017 Model X P100D for sale

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have a 2017 Model X P100D for sale: Fully Loaded, White/White, 6-seat, retracting spoiler, tow package, full self-drive, Supercharging, 7000 mi, full Xpel on the hood/fenders, black 20" Wheels. It was my wife's show-car until it was rear-ended. It just came out of the Tesla-Authorized body shop -- guaranteed by USAA. Sheet-metal damage (all parts replaced, no bondo), no impact/damage to mechanics/drive train. Looks and drives like new. Looking for $105K. (Loaded P100D for the price of a base 100D). Los Angeles Area. Pls make an offer.

Build sheet attached
I don't have pics of the repaired car, I'm having the Tesla Service Center check out the car.
The visible damage was to the bumper/lower hatch, centered (the glass did not break.) However, they ended up replacing the fenders also. Correction on the wheels -- they are standard silver 20".

Attachments

• TeslaX--Config.jpg
    TeslaX--Config.jpg
    280.4 KB · Views: 285
If title still clean this is a deal people!! Now where is that money tree...HAHAHA GLWS
FYI, the title is probably clean but that doesn’t matter as much today as everyone looks at Carfax and the accident follows the car forever. I hear people getting settlements from insurance companies for significant decreased value after collision repairs just for this reason. I never knew such a thing existed until I read it from several posters on this forum. My wife had one accident many years ago, it wasn’t bad but I dumped the car after repairs just because I knew it was there, I still disclosed it to the buyer, that was long before Carfax.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: IdaX and Xolt
FYI, the title is probably clean but today everyone looks at Carfax and the accident follows the car forever. I hear people getting settlements from insurance companies for significant decreased value after collision repairs just for this reason. I had never know that that existed until I read it from several posters on this forum. My wife had one accident many years ago it wasn’t bad but I dumped the car after repairs just because I knew it was there, that was long before Carfax.

I agree about the title. Yes, the diminished value checks are significant on Tesla. I know a guy that got $5K for a 16 X90D for what I would call minor damage spent around 1.5 in body shop mostly due to body shop being backed up...

Reactions: Sunshine State
To all -- I apologize for the delay in responding to PMs -- my computer was down.

We already sold the car to the body shop owner.

FYI, multiple dealers were offering around $80K, Tesla less.

You are right about getting dinged for damage on the CarFax -- you take a huge hit.