TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

2017 Model X P100D for sale

Discussion in 'Tesla for Sale' started by SS'lectric, Aug 31, 2018.

Tags:
  1. SS'lectric

SS'lectric Member

I have a 2017 Model X P100D for sale: Fully Loaded, White/White, 6-seat, retracting spoiler, tow package, full self-drive, Supercharging, 7000 mi, full Xpel on the hood/fenders, black 20" Wheels. It was my wife's show-car until it was rear-ended. It just came out of the Tesla-Authorized body shop -- guaranteed by USAA. Sheet-metal damage (all parts replaced, no bondo), no impact/damage to mechanics/drive train. Looks and drives like new. Looking for $105K. (Loaded P100D for the price of a base 100D). Los Angeles Area. Pls make an offer.

2. RasC

RasC Member

Does it have a salvaged title?

3. TexasTeslaRacing

Please post pics of vehicle and damage, along with the build sheet and full VIN. Thanks.

4. SS'lectric

SS'lectric Member

Build sheet attached
    I don't have pics of the repaired car, I'm having the Tesla Service Center check out the car.
    The visible damage was to the bumper/lower hatch, centered (the glass did not break.) However, they ended up replacing the fenders also. Correction on the wheels -- they are standard silver 20".

Attached Files:

5. jaguar36

jaguar36 Active Member

Why are you selling it?

6. AWD>

AWD> Member

Total loss / salvage title?

7. Electric-fied

Electric-fied Member

If title still clean this is a deal people!! Now where is that money tree...HAHAHA GLWS

8. Sunshine State

#8 Sunshine State, Sep 1, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 1, 2018
    FYI, the title is probably clean but that doesn’t matter as much today as everyone looks at Carfax and the accident follows the car forever. I hear people getting settlements from insurance companies for significant decreased value after collision repairs just for this reason. I never knew such a thing existed until I read it from several posters on this forum. My wife had one accident many years ago, it wasn’t bad but I dumped the car after repairs just because I knew it was there, I still disclosed it to the buyer, that was long before Carfax.

• Informative x 2
  9. Electric-fied

Electric-fied Member

I agree about the title. Yes, the diminished value checks are significant on Tesla. I know a guy that got $5K for a 16 X90D for what I would call minor damage spent around 1.5 in body shop mostly due to body shop being backed up...

• Like x 1
  10. Graffi

Graffi Member

Does Free Supercharging transfer?

Please attached photos.

11. tmarcc

tmarcc "Everyone has a right to a wrong opinion."

Hi SS'lectric - Welcome to TMC. I'm in Los Angeles and interested. I've sent you a private message.

• Love x 1
  12. Poobearcretu

Poobearcretu Member

Sounds a bit too good to be true. 160K car for 105k? But hey, if you got some pictures to share, then I have a buddy who might buy it.

• Like x 1
  13. s1monlee

s1monlee Member

I have pmed you and no response and wondering if you are still selling your car.

• Love x 1
  14. tmarcc

tmarcc "Everyone has a right to a wrong opinion."

Same thing here. No reply...

15. SS'lectric

SS'lectric Member

To all -- I apologize for the delay in responding to PMs -- my computer was down.

We already sold the car to the body shop owner.

FYI, multiple dealers were offering around $80K, Tesla less.

You are right about getting dinged for damage on the CarFax -- you take a huge hit.