Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2018.16 update missing Energy Saving Mode

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have the same issue. I got the this issue after rebutting the computers. Before rebooting all was normal. And according to the manual it should still be there. There must be something wrong with some of the cars or software. I contacted Tesla and one of technations and say it is not on new screens, but that is not true because I had this. It went away after reboot and should be there according to the manual as well.

Went to turn on Energy Saving mode this evening, and it's nowhere to be found! Not under Controls or Settings. Just me?

View attachment 297776
I have the same issue. I got the this issue after rebutting the computers. Before rebooting all was normal. And according to the manual it should still be there. There must be something wrong with some of the cars or software. I contacted Tesla and one of technations and say it is not on new screens, but that is not true because I had this. It went away after reboot and should be there according to the manual as well.