Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2018.42.4 NO AP?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I experienced the same thing this morning (no EAP, cruise, etc. from ~7am until ~ 8am). I performed a reboot - didn't fix it; I then suspected a sensor or issue related to the bad weather but wasn't sure. Would be nice to have some type of message that showed real-time information related to large-scale outages, etc.
Agree! That would be a nice addition to the app and maybe a status indicator in the top bar of the car’s screen.

I just called them and let them know I'm affected. I just drove 2 hours in the rain without autopilot, cruise control, or auto wipers. I'm relieved that it's not my car, but they really must do whatever they have to do to keep their back-end functioning.
Pretty much unacceptable that it's been all day.

I agree but I'm also a realist - the basics should work even w/o the mother ship: cruise, wipers, how do they need server side help? Nav I can see but nothing else would make sense, to me, to need a connection to a server which can be unreliable and costs $. Hmm