Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Autotrader - page unavailable

2018 LR Rear Wheel Drive Model 3, Black Premium Leather and Enhanced Autopilot. 325 mile range and under 12,000 miles driven. Excellent condition with tinted widows, full frontal PPF and ceramic coating applied (pain protection film) on the car (a $2400 value). Non smoker, no accidents and a very mindful driver who cares about his cars. There is a lien on the car as it s financed. Once an agreement is reached, the buyer and I will meet at the bank and finish all the necessary paperwork to transfer the car over to the new owner.

Ok, I’ll take the bait. In California, your asking price of $48975 for a used 2018 with EAP and 12,000 miles is more than the price for a brand new 2019 with FSD.

$44500 LR RWD
$2000 paint
$8000 AP/FSD
-$3750 Tax Credit
-$2500 CA State Rebate
-$1000 Utility Rebate
=$47250

Trade-in value on your car is probably in the $30k to $35k range. Private party, maybe $35k to $40k.

Ok, I’ll take the bait. In California, your asking price of $48975 for a used 2018 with EAP and 12,000 miles is more than the price for a brand new 2019 with FSD.

$44500 LR RWD
$2000 paint
$8000 AP/FSD
-$3750 Tax Credit
-$2500 CA State Rebate
-$1000 Utility Rebate
=$47250

Trade-in value on your car is probably in the $30k to $35k range. Private party, maybe $35k to $40k.
Thank you for your opinion. I’m not in California (the tax credit doesn’t quite work like that). My car is competitively priced with others around the country. It’s worth much more than you suggest. Thanks again.

Thank you for your opinion. I’m not in California (the tax credit doesn’t quite work like that). My car is competitively priced with others around the country. It’s worth much more than you suggest. Thanks again.
List it on eBay... My 3LR sold for $46.3K a month ago, multiple offers around that price. I had 5K on the clock though. Don't mind the price suggestions on this forum.

• Informative
Reactions: UkrHog
2 weeks ago got offer of $43k from Carvana for a white model 3 rwd with EAP and 13k on it. Front bumper ppf and ceramic tint. It's hassle free but you might be able to get more private party for those who don't want to deal with waiting for rebate money.

• Informative
Reactions: UkrHog