Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2018 Model 3 Pearl White Touch-Up Paint

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just checked and Tesla store shows it in stock:
upload_2019-12-13_3-43-54.png

Model S/X/3 Paint Repair Kit

• Disagree
Reactions: youngmcdonald
Please explain how it's wrong info? Tesla listed it as Pearl White PPSW but somehow everyone is suppose to know it's BS?? Guess I need to learn what other BS is listed on Tesla Web Site:confused:

LOL. At least when I bought it, it was just plain white. Maybe they’ve come around and are selling the right shade. One from TouchUpDirect is legit pearl white multi coat

Reactions: AZjohnInCA
I stand corrected. Sorry!

I didn’t realize that the image shows actually says Pearl White in the selection. Then it is probably the right one.

Several weeks ago, Tesla shop would just show paint repair kit (white) and it indeed was the wrong code (non pearl).

So, what I have is probably not what the image shows. That said, the one I bought from TouchUpDirect is as close as it can be to the original.

I stand corrected. Sorry!

I didn’t realize that the image shows actually says Pearl White in the selection. Then it is probably the right one.

Several weeks ago, Tesla shop would just show paint repair kit (white) and it indeed was the wrong code (non pearl).

So, what I have is probably not what the image shows. That said, the one I bought from TouchUpDirect is as close as it can be to the original.
Ahhh, thank you.
I’m a total rookie here and I got to tell you, this Tesla world is very strange and different to me. When I looked up the paint (same as my car) I was shocked it really wasn’t the same. But, I need to learn everything is possible in Tesla Land:)