Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2018 Model 3 Pearl White Touch-Up Paint

overma07

Sep 18, 2018
Phoenix
I want to order touch-Up paint for my 2018 M3 with Pearl White Multi Coat paint. This is paint code PPSW. The Tesla Accessories store only has PBCW paint.

Does anyone know how to order the PPSW paint?

Reactions: AB__

AZjohnInCA

Nov 21, 2019
San Jose, CA
Just checked and Tesla store shows it in stock:
upload_2019-12-13_3-43-54.png

Model S/X/3 Paint Repair Kit

• Disagree
Reactions: billionaiire

sa012

Nov 7, 2019
Central CT
wrong information. This is not pearl. I have it. And it was a wasted purchase

You might be right, but that is what they are selling.

I have the TESLA PPSW touch up kit and have yet to use it based on seeing some of the results here. Might try it so I can show Telsa that it doesn't match and looks silver/grey.

Did you have luck with the touchupdirect PPSW?

billionaiire

Apr 2, 2019
West of Mississippi
Please explain how it's wrong info? Tesla listed it as Pearl White PPSW but somehow everyone is suppose to know it's BS?? Guess I need to learn what other BS is listed on Tesla Web Site:confused:

LOL. At least when I bought it, it was just plain white. Maybe they’ve come around and are selling the right shade. One from TouchUpDirect is legit pearl white multi coat

Reactions: AZjohnInCA

billionaiire

Apr 2, 2019
West of Mississippi
I stand corrected. Sorry!

I didn’t realize that the image shows actually says Pearl White in the selection. Then it is probably the right one.

Several weeks ago, Tesla shop would just show paint repair kit (white) and it indeed was the wrong code (non pearl).

So, what I have is probably not what the image shows. That said, the one I bought from TouchUpDirect is as close as it can be to the original.

AZjohnInCA

Nov 21, 2019
San Jose, CA
I stand corrected. Sorry!

I didn’t realize that the image shows actually says Pearl White in the selection. Then it is probably the right one.

Several weeks ago, Tesla shop would just show paint repair kit (white) and it indeed was the wrong code (non pearl).

So, what I have is probably not what the image shows. That said, the one I bought from TouchUpDirect is as close as it can be to the original.
Ahhh, thank you.
I’m a total rookie here and I got to tell you, this Tesla world is very strange and different to me. When I looked up the paint (same as my car) I was shocked it really wasn’t the same. But, I need to learn everything is possible in Tesla Land:)

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC