Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2018 Model 3 Performance - $59,950

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
2018_tesla_model_3-pic-4200523402097984659-1024x768.jpeg

is it weird that it says dual motor and not performance?

FYI, the whole "can't buy extended warranty since you bought from a dealer" isn't 100% verified. I bought my Model S from a dealer and before I ran past the original 4 year warranty, the option to buy the extended warranty was available online. I even called my local Tesla and asked them if I could buy it, since I bought from a 3rd party dealer, they said yes...

FYI, the whole "can't buy extended warranty since you bought from a dealer" isn't 100% verified. I bought my Model S from a dealer and before I ran past the original 4 year warranty, the option to buy the extended warranty was available online. I even called my local Tesla and asked them if I could buy it, since I bought from a 3rd party dealer, they said yes...

I'm not looking for any arguments here, so I cut and pasted this from the support area of the Tesla website, Looks like you lucked out,

Can anyone purchase an Extended Service Agreement?
Owners (excluding 3rd party dealers and cars purchased from a 3rd party dealer) with Model S or Model X cars subject to the New Vehicle Limited Warranty, which are still within the eligible purchase period can purchase the Extended Service Agreement.

Reactions: GMan324
It’s clearly listed in the manual. Tesla often makes exceptions for “good will” for various issue. You probably just benefited from Tesla’s good will.