Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2018 Model S 100D

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
$77,000 obo
Excellent condition, like new inside and out, I am the original owner. Purchased 10/2018
No blemishes, no accidents.
July 2018 build, new price was $110,000 See build sheet)
Pearl white, cream interior, Premium pkg, Enhanced AP
6,900 miles
10 yr XPEL ppf bumper/hood/side mirrors
Opti-Coat Pro+ paint/wheel/glass ceramic protection
Nano ceramic window tint with highest heat rejection rating (Florida darkest legal limit)
C-bond windshield treatment (cbondsystems.com) to resist chips/cracks

I'm selling because I am getting the Raven version.
20181010_231552.jpg
20181016_110611.jpg
20181016_110740.jpg
20181016_110803.jpg
20181016_111425.jpg
Build Sheet.jpg
Edited Rear.jpg
Rear Quarter 1.jpg
Rear Quarter 2.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: bkp_duke
A brand new 2019 100D (white/cream) is $80.8k with federal tax credit. That includes 20% more range, newer battery, better suspension, and free unlimited supercharging.

Standard depreciation for 1 year is 20%. Meaning a used 2018 should be priced around $65k.

Stop threadcrapping.

You know there is a rule in the forums about this:
Mod Note: A number of posts were removed from this thread. For sale threads are not the place for debates about price or discussions about pricing formulas. Please respect the sellers and keep discussion on topic and between interested parties.

You act like we are all idiots and don't know a car is priced fairly or not.

Mod Note: A number of posts were removed from this thread. For sale threads are not the place for debates about price or discussions about pricing formulas. Please respect the sellers and keep discussion on topic and between interested parties.

Why wasn't this one removed:

A brand new 2019 100D (white/cream) is $80.8k with federal tax credit. That includes 20% more range, newer battery, better suspension, and free unlimited supercharging.

Standard depreciation for 1 year is 20%. Meaning a used 2018 should be priced around $65k.

Why wasn't this one removed:

That was me quoting the mode note, from the sticky at the top of the for sale section.

• Disagree
Reactions: JamesBrown
Stop threadcrapping.

You know there is a rule in the forums about this:

You act like we are all idiots and don't know a car is priced fairly or not.
If the seller wants to price their used car $3k less than a brand new one, it is their choice. There is nothing factually wrong with anything I said. If you have a problem with members sharing factual information, then ignore it.

If you want me to stop acting like you're an idiot, then stop proving me right.

If you don't have anything to say about the Topic, then please don't post.

If the seller wants to price their used car $3k less than a brand new one, it is their choice. There is nothing factually wrong with anything I said. If you have a problem with members sharing factual information, then ignore it.

If you want me to stop acting like you're an idiot, then stop proving me right.

If you don't have anything to say about the Topic, then please don't post.

Ah, typical entitlement mentality.

So the RULES apply to everyone but you? Typical.

That is not a rule, but a random post in a thread 4 years ago. Your constant off topic bickering is annoying. Please don't post unless it is about the topic.

LoL. It's not a RULE? It's a MODERATOR telling people not to do EXACTLY what you are doing?

You are KING troll of the FS forums. Do we all need to run our list prices by you before we post our for sale threads?

• Disagree
Reactions: JamesBrown