Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2018 Model X 100D For Sale

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey folks- I decided to put my 2018 (March delivery) X up for sale. Where I live, so far from service centers and support, long term prospects are outside my comfort zone. So will offer it here on the forums first.

Details (images and window "sticker" will be sent via private message to anyone interested):

3000 miles give or take- I'm driving it about 4-5 times a week and maybe 50-70 miles total per week. I charge it every night on HPWC with 100 amps. Always charged to 204 miles with only two full charges since new. NEVER used a supercharger (none in my area). So very mild charging treatment in this car's history.

Only two issues since new- one corrected by Ranger service and other by Atlanta Service Center (this was the most significant issue- air suspension fault). Runs amazing now.

Light silver with tan interior- six seat configuration with rear center console. This works GREAT for my family but I do see where access to third row can be very restricted with the console, at least while driving. Car has the dark wood trim (not the new light color). Premium package and autopilot (enhanced) as well. No FSD. I've added the center cubby drawer by Evannex, Weathertec floor mats in front, 3rd row and frunk/trunk and Tesla logo air stem covers and silver metal brake and accelerator covers. So that's it.

Here's my thought on price: Similar car now costs $115,500 so a buyer loses $7500 tax credit, also at least $5000 in lifetime supercharging, plus this car was LAST to get old MCU so that is probably another $5000. It then becomes a matter of depreciation on about $98,000... But you do get the car now, plus still have a LOT of warranty left so no worries there.

I'm not desperate- my daughter LOVES "Kacey" (her name for the car) so there's that. But if this is a configuration and model that is very attractive to you- please ping me via private message for discussion and pictures/info.

Thanks for reading!

Had some messages about it. Just to clarify one issue a few folks have ID'd for me, interior color is cream and not tan. My bad on that detail- tan interiors gowith older cars. This one is...very new (still has new car smell).

A pic and will add the "window sticker" next.

img_1595-jpg.333800

Hi folks- I've had some nice inquiries (thanks for taking the time guys). To answer the most important question- price: I need a "9" as the first number. After that it's easy negotiation. A couple points- I have used a very, very (shockingly) good car transport company to move cars from my place in Maine to Alabama, so I can assist in getting a good quote for shipping. Also, bring a really good offer and we can talk about me cashing in some miles for a round trip flight via Delta (yes I know...ugh) for you to come get the car if you choose to drive it home.

Thanks again for taking a look. It's truly a flawless car, I'm not trying to drop a lemon on someone. I just get bored quickly with cars and apparently don't mind losing gobs of money in the pursuit of the "next" thing!

Most informative and honest sales ad I've ever seen. Loss of free supercharging becomes irrelevant after tomorrow. Only one way ticket is needed to drive it home, by the way :)

Tempted, but already have 2 Teslas in my garage. GLWS.

Most informative and honest sales ad I've ever seen. Loss of free supercharging becomes irrelevant after tomorrow. Only one way ticket is needed to drive it home, by the way :)

Tempted, but already have 2 Teslas in my garage. GLWS.

Thank you for the kind words! Hate to leave the "family", but I am just restless when it comes to cars. Can't seem to settle down (sounds like an Eagles song)... Looking at a Jag FType (again) for next adventure. I guess I just love to lose money!!!