Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2018 Model X Long Range 100D FSD 13.9K Miles

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
5 seater.. historically they are 5-10 grand less than 6-7 seaters.

Yes, 5 seater. I was just responding to your "Find me a 2018 100D with FSD and less Than 15K miles for $75K" comment. There was also a 5 seater 2018 MX 100D with FSD and and closer to 17k miles for under $70k that recently sold.
2018 Used Tesla Model X 100D. 5 Seat. Midnight Silver Metallic. Black. Enhanced Autopilot. 16,988-miles. $74,950 Golden , Colorado.

Anyway, I would not have called your asking price out of line but there are listings here that were/are. I think some sellers rely too much on the "price guides" which can sometimes be unrealistic and give people unrealistic expectations on price. For example, the private party value of your car without FSD (they don't list it an option) in "good condition" is over $80k according to KBB and in "excellent" condition is close to $84k. You can get a 7 seater 2018 MX 100D with FSD, full 4/50 limited warranty, and 15k miles directly from Tesla for less than $80k right now.

I don't think the issue here is that sellers are necessarily trying to rip people off; it's just that some may be less familiar with the market and then wonder why their car isn’t selling or getting any decent (in their mind) offers.

Reactions: Rmf1981
Yes, 5 seater. I was just responding to your "Find me a 2018 100D with FSD and less Than 15K miles for $75K" comment. There was also a 5 seater 2018 MX 100D with FSD and and closer to 17k miles for under $70k that recently sold.
2018 Used Tesla Model X 100D. 5 Seat. Midnight Silver Metallic. Black. Enhanced Autopilot. 16,988-miles. $74,950 Golden , Colorado.

Anyway, I would not have called your asking price out of line but there are listings here that were/are. I think some sellers rely too much on the "price guides" which can sometimes be unrealistic and give people unrealistic expectations on price. For example, the private party value of your car without FSD (they don't list it an option) in "good condition" is over $80k according to KBB and in "excellent" condition is close to $84k. You can get a 7 seater 2018 MX 100D with FSD, full 4/50 limited warranty, and 15k miles directly from Tesla for less than $80k right now.

I don't think the issue here is that sellers are necessarily trying to rip people off; it's just that some may be less familiar with the market and then wonder why their car isn’t selling or getting any decent (in their mind) offers.

Agreed. Price should be in line with the market value not what you paid.

In my case, the difference between mine and similarly spec’d new LR+ is around $20K. Agreed tech is new, range is more but for some that additional $20K is more valuable than the recent updates. At $76K this car is a win-win.