Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2018 Tesla Model 3 AWD, Long Range, Enhanced AP - For Sale 6k miles

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
View attachment 422168

I can’t wait until it’s either sold, or goes to carbiz for literally anything resembling currency. I can’t take the stress anymore.

Lol, you're the only one making it hard on yourself. Price it correctly, according to the current used car market and it will sell.
Keep increasing the price because you fooled yourself into thinking its value actually went up, it'll end up an expensive paper weight...

View attachment 422168

I can’t wait until it’s either sold, or goes to carbiz for literally anything resembling currency. I can’t take the stress anymore.

You can't let people get to you and there will always be annoying people when you sell stuff.

Anyway.....watch this whole video from start to finish, it will take your mind off your car drama.

Last edited:
View attachment 422168

Honestly don't understand post like this. The only reason your sale is generating any stress is because you're asking 20% more than it's worth. if you lowered your sale price to the same $38k that CarBiz offered you, it would have sold in a day.

You're listing it over market value, but at the same time you say you're willing to accept under market value from CarBiz. Just make up your mind.

I did find it amusing that you were complaining about inane inquiries and then essentially made one yourself by including that convo and complaining about it.

But to be fair, the car is definitely worth more than 38k. The market dictates that and there are no dual motor 3's going sub 40. I am curious as to what car biz offered him though.

I did find it amusing that you were complaining about inane inquiries and then essentially made one yourself by including that convo and complaining about it.

But to be fair, the car is definitely worth more than 38k. The market dictates that and there are no dual motor 3's going sub 40. I am curious as to what car biz offered him though.
I agree it's worth more. But when I put his information into Vroom, the offer was 38k. CarMax, CarBiz, Tesla, ect will all offer a decent bit under market value to make a profit.

That is my point, he is claiming to be holding firm at a price over market but is claiming he is willing to accept an offer below market from CarBiz just to avoid the stress.

You can't let people get to you and there will always be annoying people when you sell stuff.

Anyway.....watch this whole video from start to finish, it will take your mind off your car drama.

I try not to, but man does it wear on you fast. I’m more than willing to work with a buyer, but 99% of these vampires aren’t buying a car.

That video is insane. Gotta know the laws. And #2 film everything.

What’s really amusing is that person, didn’t know what inane meant... ;)

• Funny
Reactions: CorderoIan
Anyway, has anyone dealt with a Model 3 on Turo? Does the math work?

How much/day is a 3 worth? Plus charging. Washing, insurance, etc etc, stress, other people.. lol.

Loan $910
Insurance $120

Steal underpants? Profit?

I’d need at least $1200/month. And that’s not including tires, wear, tear. So let’s call it $1300/month.

Want to rent it for $250/day? (I can’t wait for the basement dwellers to say that’s too high).

So, Let’s say take home is $200/day. Need to rent it at least 7 days/month to break even.

Is there a model 3 rental demand in central PA? It would give me something to do in winter. (Most of my fun revolves around summer).

Last edited:
Anyway, has anyone dealt with a Model 3 on Turo? Does the math work?

How much/day is a 3 worth? Plus charging. Washing, insurance, etc etc, stress, other people.. lol.

Loan $910
Insurance $120

Steal underpants? Profit?

I’d need at least $1200/month. And that’s not including tires, wear, tear. So let’s call it $1300/month.

Want to rent it for $250/day? (I can’t wait for the basement dwellers to say that’s too high).

So, Let’s say take home is $200/day. Need to rent it at least 7 days/month to break even.

Is there a model 3 rental demand in central PA? It would give me something to do in winter. (Most of my fun revolves around summer).

if you put in your car info Turo will tell you where to price it and how often they believe it will rent

Let’s hope this nonsense will stop.

It wont stop.

This happens every so often where a moderator steps in for a few days, the annoying trolls stop them slowly easy their way back.

You'll see.

What they need to do is change the way threads are done. I think once someone starts a for sale thread it should be locked or comments disabled and the only one that can edit it and close it is the OP....if the want to raise or lower the price if if it sells.

Drama free.

• Disagree
Reactions: erik_k
It wont stop.

This happens every so often where a moderator steps in for a few days, the annoying trolls stop them slowly easy their way back.

You'll see.

What they need to do is change the way threads are done. I think once someone starts a for sale thread it should be locked or comments disabled and the only one that can edit it and close it is the OP....if the want to raise or lower the price if if it sells.

Drama free.

I think it's a good idea if they are reluctant to moderate on a regular basis. Meanwhile, could you reach out to them as well?
In addition, fs threads have to be approved by and posted by mods. There must be certain standards established. One can't ask $$$$$ for the car without posting images,history, or without id verified. Just look at the GTR forum. They have list of questions, you need to answer all of them, before mods post it.