Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2018 Tesla Model 3 Performance, PRISTINE, PPF, Ceramic Pro, Ceramic Tints, and MORE!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Selling a very meticulously cared for 2018 Tesla Model 3 Performance in Midnight Silver Metallic. Car has only 5400 miles. Options and upgrades include:

Enhanced Auto Pilot
Premium White Interior
Performance Upgrade Package
Tesla All Weather Mats + Cargo / Frunk mats

Black Powder Coated 20in Tesla Wheels
Full Car PPF with Xpel Ultimate
Chrome Delete for all trim
Ceramic Pro PPF
Huper Optik Ceramic Tints

The only person to wash this car is my detailer - it is literally pristine. If you have always wanted a model 3 and want one with THOUSANDS of $$$ in extras, then this is the car. View attachment 438170
Someone in Oregon recently sold this EXACT config but with FSD for $55K and someone actually in my neighborhood just listed theirs, again EXACT same options for $55K and they won’t get over $50K for it (When I put exact in all caps it’s because I mean PPF, ceramic, powder coat, chrome delete too). Not trying to beat a dead horse, but hopefully this helps with your expectations. Tesla has built over 250,000 of these cars. Cmon now.

Someone in Oregon recently sold this EXACT config but with FSD for $55K and someone actually in my neighborhood just listed theirs, again EXACT same options for $55K and they won’t get over $50K for it (When I put exact in all caps it’s because I mean PPF, ceramic, powder coat, chrome delete too). Not trying to beat a dead horse, but hopefully this helps with your expectations. Tesla has built over 250,000 of these cars. Cmon now.
Do you have a link to that car?

I looked at that car and it is definitely a nice one. But there is no mention of ceramic tints (look into Huper Optik, they are expensive). Also it does not mention anything about a full paint correction, XPEL Ultimate PPF (full car) and ceramic pro. So again I think my price is pretty reasonable.

I looked at that car and it is definitely a nice one. But there is no mention of ceramic tints (look into Huper Optik, they are expensive). Also it does not mention anything about a full paint correction, XPEL Ultimate PPF (full car) and ceramic pro. So again I think my price is pretty reasonable.
It also had:
FSD ($3000)
T-Sportline 20" TSS black rims with Michelin Pilot Sport ($3600)
T-Sportline 18" Turbine black rims with Nokian WR4 snow tires ($2600)

And it is $5000 less than you're asking.

That's fine if that's what someone is looking for. They have very different mods and upgrades. I don't need people dictating the price. The FSD upgrade for me does not mean much, as that is a long ways out from anything useful. Same goes for the extra wheels.

Again if someone wants it they will know. If not, it's all good.

Reactions: Lhshockey24
That's fine if that's what someone is looking for. They have very different mods and upgrades. I don't need people dictating the price. The FSD upgrade for me does not mean much, as that is a long ways out from anything useful. Same goes for the extra wheels.

Again if someone wants it they will know. If not, it's all good.

As long as you know I'm coming from a place of helpfulness, not here to critique or dictate. I received about a half a dozen offers for my car (paint corrected, ceramic pro, almost full wrap (no doors), and ceramic tint) ranging between $49k - $55k... The market dictates the price, not @JamesBrown not any of us :) The market will not pay more than new for your used car, even with the great mods. I hope you enjoy your larger car though, hoping it's still a Tesla!

As long as you know I'm coming from a place of helpfulness, not here to critique or dictate. I received about a half a dozen offers for my car (paint corrected, ceramic pro, almost full wrap (no doors), and ceramic tint) ranging between $49k - $55k... The market dictates the price, not @JamesBrown not any of us :) The market will not pay more than new for your used car, even with the great mods. I hope you enjoy your larger car though, hoping it's still a Tesla!
If the market dictates the price, you dont need to insert your opinion.

• Disagree
Reactions: MelvinLee
It really does seem like people waste a lot of time on these forums just to post their opinions on an issue, rather than having a genuine interest in what is actually being discussed / listed LOL. Like I said many times, a personal friend owns the shops and you pay for what you get. You will not find a full body PPF and chrome delete done to this kind of detail anywhere else. Yes I could have paid a bit less and gone somewhere else, but I've seen what a lot of these certified installers kick out and it's garbage.

No worries!! And thank you, it is a great car.
Sir... these guys are notorious for doing this, telling you that your car is overpriced blah blah. They are hoping to actually convince you to lower your price, when none are even potential buyers. This is not the place to sell your car anymore unfortunately. You are much better using regular platforms to list it.
First off when you go to sell your car the last thing you should have to be dealing with is replies about how overpriced it is. Simply stated, if they don’t like the price, they don’t need to bother giving you their opinion. I’m not saying that you will get what you were originally asking by any means, however ignore the idiots in the peanut gallery. Especially if you haven’t posted it on several other sites like, onlyusedtesla.com, and the popular cars.com/autotrader.com. See what kind of action you get than make the decision to lower it yourself, not from members on this forum. GLWS

Last edited:
It really does seem like people waste a lot of time on these forums just to post their opinions on an issue, rather than having a genuine interest in what is actually being discussed / listed LOL. Like I said many times, a personal friend owns the shops and you pay for what you get. You will not find a full body PPF and chrome delete done to this kind of detail anywhere else. Yes I could have paid a bit less and gone somewhere else, but I've seen what a lot of these certified installers kick out and it's garbage.

This has been a highly debated topic on here of recent. Just look through some of the other for sale threads and you will see a common theme. The same members doing exactly what you are experiencing.

Sir... these guys are notorious for doing this, telling you that your car is overpriced blah blah. They are hoping to actually convince you to lower your price, when none are even potential buyers. This is not the place to sell your car anymore unfortunately. You are much better using regular platforms to list it.
First off when you go to sell your car the last thing you should have to be dealing with is replies about how overpriced it is. Simply stated, if they don’t like the price, they don’t need to bother giving you their opinion. I’m not saying that you will get what you were originally asking by any means, however ignore the idiots in the peanut gallery. Especially if you haven’t posted it on several other sites like, onlyusedtesla.com, and the popular cars.com/autotrader.com. See what kind of action you get than make the decision to lower it yourself, not from members on this forum. GLWS
Thank you! And yes I figured that was the case. I have already contacted the folks over at onlyusetesla, just haven't had a chance to get the 15 images they need :)

Thanks for the pointers and it is what it is!

So living in Oregon what advantage do you have as a buyer that no one else has? No sales tax! You can purchase directly from the dealership and pay no taxes, therefore a seller is definitely more inclined to sell their car much lower than the average owner. Why? Cause he purchased the car for much less. Therefore he is not losing the same amount of money when he decides to sell. Adding to that the buyer is also not paying the same price since he or she also will not pay tax. Not a legitimate example that can be used at all.

• Disagree
Reactions: JamesBrown
So living in Oregon what advantage do you have as a buyer that no one else has? No sales tax! You can purchase directly from the dealership and pay no taxes, therefore a seller is definitely more inclined to sell their car much lower than the average owner. Why? Cause he purchased the car for much less. Therefore he is not losing the same amount of money when he decides to sell. Adding to that the buyer is also not paying the same price since he or she also will not pay tax. Not a legitimate example that can be used at all.
Who says the buyer was from Oregon? It only states the seller was from Oregon. Being from CA even if I buy a car in Oregon I’m still required to pay CA tax upon registration. I wouldn’t expect a seller to cut their price because I have to pay sales taxes.

Reactions: byeLT4