Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2018 White AWD Long Range Model 3 with EAP + FSD

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
New-ish pearl white, long range, AWD model 3. Has 2.8k miles on it and was delivered on December 31st, 2018.

It includes the premium package, enhanced autopilot, and FSD.

It also has free supercharging until September 2019.

The car is super well maintained and includes the following, highly rated accessories: tough pro all weather mats (frunk, trunk, interior), center console matt black wrap, cordless vacuum, and cleaning equipment.

We also added 3M security film to the quarter panel glass to prevent break-ins and if someone does attempt break-ins, the film will hold the glass shards and protect the interior from being scratched. We’re also including 64GB USB stick + USB splitter to support sentry mode.

The car has had no accidents, no liquid spills, no scratches, no one has smoked in it, etc.

It will feel and drive as if it’s brand new. I actually really love the car, but I'm selling it because moving to a city where driving is impractical.

I'm based in LA (Beverly Hills) but happy to deliver the car to someone in the bay area as well.

Price: $50500

primary.jpg

front.jpg

rear.jpg

right back.jpg

center_console.jpg

driver_side.jpg

back seats.jpg

milage.jpg

frunk.jpg

New-ish pearl white, long range, AWD model 3. Has 2.8k miles on it and was delivered on December 31st, 2018.

The car is super well maintained and includes the following, highly rated accessories: tough pro all weather mats (frunk, trunk, interior), center console matt black wrap, cordless vacuum, and cleaning equipment.

We also added 3M security film to the quarter panel glass to prevent break-ins and if someone does attempt break-ins, the film will hold the glass shards and protect the interior from being scratched. We’re also including 64GB USB stick + USB splitter to support sentry mode.

The car has had no accidents, no liquid spills, no scratches, no one has smoked in it, etc.

It will feel and drive as if it’s brand new. I actually really love the car, but I'm selling it because moving to a city where driving is impractical.

I'm based in LA (Beverly Hills) but happy to deliver the car to someone in the bay area as well.

View attachment 400982

View attachment 400987

View attachment 400990

View attachment 400991

View attachment 400985

View attachment 400986

View attachment 400984

View attachment 400989

View attachment 400988

View attachment 400982

View attachment 400987

View attachment 400990

View attachment 400991

View attachment 400985

View attachment 400986

View attachment 400984

View attachment 400989

View attachment 400988

Greetings, i am interested, if the sale price would be reduced. The tax rebate is gone. Thank you

Greetings, i am interested, if the sale price would be reduced. The tax rebate is gone. Thank you
The federal tax credit is not gone. Until 12/31/2018 it was $7,500 on a new car. Jan 1,2019 it was reduced 50% to $3,750 per new Tesla, valid until June 30, 2019. From July 1 until Dec 31, 2019 it will be reduced again to $1,875 per new Tesla.
State and utility incentives are very location dependent, so that’s something everyone should check up on themselves.

The federal tax credit is not gone. Until 12/31/2018 it was $7,500 on a new car. Jan 1,2019 it was reduced 50% to $3,750 per new Tesla, valid until June 30, 2019. From July 1 until Dec 31, 2019 it will be reduced again to $1,875 per new Tesla.
State and utility incentives are very location dependent, so that’s something everyone should check up on themselves.
Federal Tax credits only apply to New vehicles.

Federal Tax credits only apply to New vehicles.
Yes, I think we all know that.
Doacar has said the tax rebate is “gone”. That was an unfortunate word to use as some prospective buyers read this forum. The federal tax credit is not “gone”. Used cars don’t qualify. Doacar could have been more clear by saying the OP had already benefited from the federal (and possible state & utility) incentives and asking price on this used car should reflect that.

Going to Tesla.com it looks like I can configure this exactly and come out at Cash Price of $56k + $1,200 in Destination and Doc fees. So real world price of $57,200 BEFORE tax credits, etc.

OP said his car was delivered Q4, so would have gotten the $7,500 Federal Tax credit and I expect $2,500 CA State tax credit, plus whatever PG&E might offer. So was OP’s out of pocket closer to $48k but he’s asking $50,500 for a used car? I can order new myself and with $3,750 federal tax credit my pre-tax price would be $57,200-$3,750= $53,450. Anyone qualifying for the CA tax credit like OP did would take off another 2,500 I believe? So CA buyer could by brand new from Tesla for $50,950?! OP is wanting almost FULL MSRP on a used car.
Sure OP has thrown in some modifications and car mats but really. Who would opt to buy this used car vs a brand new one straight from Tesla?

Last edited: