Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019/20 Orders and Deliveries [closed]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was told on the phone this morning that I shouldn't need to call to check for updates as I'll be notified when things change. This is a clear example of there being a delay. Fingers crossed for you on 16th!
Yes, i don't like to ring up too much and hassle them but the lack of updates is frustrating. It doesn't help that I can't see the car in my Tesla account due to it being a lease. If I don't hear any more by the end of the week I will have to see who else I can chase!

I ordered mine (M3P, white, black interior, autopilot) on 15th Nov, have a VIN in the source code, and Tesla say it’s in Zeebrugge awaiting transport over to the UK.

My friend ordered his later (around 20th Nov), but with white interior - and already has a delivery date of 20th December :/

Anyone got a good number to call RE delivery? I ordered mine (Blue Performance, White Interior) 2 weeks ago and was told 3 month delivery. Text arrived last night saying 20th December West Drayton.. Good right? Not so much, quick call to pod point and couldn't install until Jan. So said No, rearrange on text. Ordered Pod Point, made a call, they made a call, now install on 16th Dec..... Now I need to speak with Tesla and say I want to keep my slot!!!! But the 01895 714009 just keeps me on hold for what seems like hours!!!

Anyone got a good number to call RE delivery? I ordered mine (Blue Performance, White Interior) 2 weeks ago and was told 3 month delivery. Text arrived last night saying 20th December West Drayton.. Good right? Not so much, quick call to pod point and couldn't install until Jan. So said No, rearrange on text. Ordered Pod Point, made a call, they made a call, now install on 16th Dec..... Now I need to speak with Tesla and say I want to keep my slot!!!! But the 01895 714009 just keeps me on hold for what seems like hours!!!

I feel your pain. You can always charge on the 3 pin in the meantime. I always try first thing around 8am and the wait isn't that long.

01628 450604 you tired them?

01628 450660 is what I use. Not saying it will get you through any quicker though

G
I've been answered!!! It was in Zebrugge 2 days ago.... I'm getting it on 20th December!

Awesome Christmas present!!

guys - I’ve got my M3P through a lease company. Heard nothing got nothing in my Tesla account. Where do I find the code to call them for an update? All my account says is Christians Tesla and my contact details but 0 details of a car? My lease company requested a “current inventory” car from their website. Just wanted a date as I’m a little over excited here! :)

G

Awesome Christmas present!!

guys - I’ve got my M3P through a lease company. Heard nothing got nothing in my Tesla account. Where do I find the code to call them for an update? All my account says is Christians Tesla and my contact details but 0 details of a car? My lease company requested a “current inventory” car from their website. Just wanted a date as I’m a little over excited here! :)

I also have nothing showing on my tesla account. I just called the number 01628 450604 gave my name and email address and they found my order. Apparently nothing will show on my account until i take delivery according to tesla guy.

My account is the same (lease through Arval). You need the RN (Reservation number?), Arval gave me mine after they had ordered the car. Without that I don't think there is much you will be able to find out.
Not true. Tusker would not give me an RN number. I just now got that from tesla over the phone. Only details they needed was my name and email address and they found my order.

they gave me a delivery date of 21st dec. but i cant make it as im out of country so asked for new year date, i have asked a few times over phone and emails for a week and half, and the date has still not changed... anyone had experience changing a delivery date?! why is everything so hard when you need to speak to them/deal with things!!

Status
Not open for further replies.