Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019/20 Orders and Deliveries [closed]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you have to pay for these? There's a thread elsewhere here saying Tesla emailed out discount codes to make them free, however as I only picked my Model 3 up a couple of weeks ago I've not received a code and the mud flaps weren't fitted prior to collection.
I got the small one's put on when I picked the car up (they "forgot" the LR comes with them but had them on site and fitted them quickly) I bought the larger one's as you can see from the pic I need a bit more protection.

Picked up my M3P from Leeds earlier. On driving off noticed the steering wheel is quite far out of alignment to the left and the driver camera issue. Any ideas on the steering wheel?

Report it within 48 hours of taking collection of the car via the Tesla app, and you can choose an appointment time and location. I've got mine booked in on 14th Jan for 4 or 5 fixes.

I picked up my M3 LR at Leeds yesterday too. It was mayhem! :)

Thankfully no issues with the car. I wonder if they have more resources for a thorough PDI at Leeds.

There was a very small amount of vibration in the wheel when I got on the motorway but that subsided after a couple of miles.

Strangely, there was a mixture of different number plates, lot's with the green one but mine had a blue GB one with the euro circle o_O. I even spotted a vinyl one!

Status
Not open for further replies.