Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019/20 Orders and Deliveries [closed]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Let us know if you have a VIN matched! If you do, the car has been made and there is a good chance it will be with you soon as Tesla don’t make cars and let them sit for months until the next boats are out. If not then it’ll be a wait until I expect June, which wouldn’t be all too surprising at this part of the quarter!

Can't see anything yet, but I'll keep you posted.

Reactions: Harv3y
Was that a Tesla charger and was that cost of unit+installation? Also, did you claim the OLEV grant?

Sorry for all the questions!! :D

the Tesla charger isn’t approved for the grant unfortunately!

In other news, our paths may cross rarnd tarn!
I’ve ordered a white performance, was told March but long story short work won’t let me take delivery until April. Also picked Leeds so may end up collecting around the same time!

Reference chargers has anyone ordered a Pod Point? Just wondering what the lead time for fitting was for them? I did the OLEV grant documents last Friday just waiting for an install date, fingers crossed it's before I get my car!

Can't believe how much choice there is for home chargers, I've spent hours researching. Finally decided on the Pod Point mainly due to the lack of a need for an earth rod, plus it doesn't look too ugly (IMO) either.

the Tesla charger isn’t approved for the grant unfortunately!

In other news, our paths may cross rarnd tarn!
I’ve ordered a white performance, was told March but long story short work won’t let me take delivery until April. Also picked Leeds so may end up collecting around the same time!

Hahaha, bloody hell! First one to let it rip from Barugh Green up to Cawthorne gets a prize :D

Reactions: Smog
Hahaha, bloody hell! First one to let it rip from Barugh Green up to Cawthorne gets a prize :D

That’s not far from me (I’m in mapplewell!) but obviously only up to 60mph... ;)

Im also looking for a charger fitting too, let me know who you use. Still debating the Tesla charger. More expensive but just looks so much nicer IMO and the added convenience of auto-opening charge port

Reference chargers has anyone ordered a Pod Point? Just wondering what the lead time for fitting was for them? I did the OLEV grant documents last Friday just waiting for an install date, fingers crossed it's before I get my car!

Can't believe how much choice there is for home chargers, I've spent hours researching. Finally decided on the Pod Point mainly due to the lack of a need for an earth rod, plus it doesn't look too ugly (IMO) either.

I submitted my docs 2 weeks ago and still awaiting an install date! Seems as though they are a bit busy at the moment.

I also think the OLEV docs take a while to get through the system.

Reactions: JoBoo

I got a chargemaster through work but they were pushing for the earliest date to get me in. Really quick service but can't advise on how good it is (no car yet). The light on it works......

In terms of earth rod, the engineer explained it didn't have to be directly under the box so mine is nearer the point where the main wire enters the house. I have the gas supply entering the house from the same wall so it made sense for any drilling to be on the other side of it to minimise risk.

PodPoint was about 6 weeks for me.

I've ordered a Pod Point - it took a while for them to accept my documents as there was no estimated delivery date, but in the end they accepted an email from a Tesla delivery person. This was on the 5th March, I filled in their survey docs and photos the following day, then was offered a date of the 17th March. I'm picking up on the 20th, so good timing.

I guess it all depends on the location and how complex the install is. I think mine is fairly simple - the charger needs to be installed on the same external wall, about 5m away from my meter box.

Hi - my LRM3 is on the Morning Cara. She is due to arrive in Southampton tomorrow - how long do you think it will be before I can collect my beauty from Heathrow depot? Not hear a peep from them. Tesla and Zenauto have confirm ship. Do you think Saturday collection is too ambitious?

Hi - my LRM3 is on the Morning Cara. She is due to arrive in Southampton tomorrow - how long do you think it will be before I can collect my beauty from Heathrow depot? Not hear a peep from them. Tesla and Zenauto have confirm ship. Do you think Saturday collection is too ambitious?

My LRM3 is also on the Morning Cara picking up from Heathrow. I was given the choice of Friday 13th or Monday 16th for collection - my order was direct but looks like the cars will be transported from Southampton in a few days

Thank you for your replies, I'll make a 'chasing' call at work tomorrow. I've taken some pictures to immediately send should I be able to expedite the process with Pod Point. It's a simple install 3.5m from consumer unit to install location. Fingers crossed they can squeeze me in for an install soon!

That’s not far from me (I’m in mapplewell!) but obviously only up to 60mph... ;)

Im also looking for a charger fitting too, let me know who you use. Still debating the Tesla charger. More expensive but just looks so much nicer IMO and the added convenience of auto-opening charge port

Yeah, I'll definitely let you know. I'm also fancying the Tesla Charger-I actually thought it was more expensive than it actually is.

I've just seen there's a load of white performance's in the inventory now. I'm ambivalent now about the colour I've chosen, though I'm not sure if that's because I'm being impatient (after all of a week) :D

Status
Not open for further replies.