Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019.28.2 (320fba0)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
We also don't use the easy entry, I tried to get her to use it so I'd at least be able to get in, but she didn't like it as it put her way to far away to touch anything on entry and too hard to get out.

But you can adjust Easy Entry profile to be whatever you want ... why not make it some compromise between both your profiles, something she’s still comfortable with but better for you to fit in? ... it would seem that would be better than you trying to get squished in with her profile active and also her trying to get in when your profile is active, no? Otherwise now after you drive, doesn’t she complain as well that she can’t touch anything on entry?

Reactions: MP3Mike
Anyone have NOA issues with this FW build? I was using NOA today on the NJTPK and the exit I was supposed to get off was Exit 8. Everything was functioning normally until I began to approach the exit ramp. Typically, as soon as I approach the exit ramp, the turn signal activates automatically and the car takes the exit. This time it did neither. I had to intervene because it was almost halfway past the exit ramp and I would've missed the exit otherwise. I submitted a bug report. On the return trip home on NOA there were no issues.

Attachments

• 1DE9B188-05C7-4F73-A4A5-F9B646A0BAC9.jpeg
    1DE9B188-05C7-4F73-A4A5-F9B646A0BAC9.jpeg
    568.8 KB · Views: 55
  • 008BE955-28A6-47BD-9BFA-A96462EEABF5.jpeg
    008BE955-28A6-47BD-9BFA-A96462EEABF5.jpeg
    774.8 KB · Views: 43