Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019.40.50.7 is anyone still on it?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi All,

Use your app for a Service - Enter Software - Comment "notes" - schedule appointment.
In the notes state your current release. With FSD you should be at least at 2020.12 by now.
By tomorrow or within a few hours the new software should be ready for download.
They check the software maintenance requests frequently and will push whats new to you...

Shawn

Reactions: Spelly88
Hi Jjcyr,

It is not a coincidence...
I forgot to ask if your software preference is standard or advanced...
I am guessing it is advanced.
It is so nice to be able to request the update via the app when you are "late."
One used to have to call and request them to check - They still check but it is easier on the app.

Happy you got the new release,

Shawn

I own a 2019 Model X Raven with Standard Range. I Do not have FSD.

I have been stuck on 2019.40.50.7 since last year and Tesla says there is no update.
who is still on 2019.40.50.7 and what is ur build?

My 2020 MS 100D, Oct 2019 build, E battery, has been stuck on 2019.40.50.7 since early early January.

TeslaFi shows only 2.3% of S/X still on 2019.40.50.7.

2020 MX Jan 2020 build, F battery also on 2019.40.50.7 - I have not received an update yet at all (granted I bought the car about a week ago - it was a test drive vehicle). Service was out yesterday and he said it was the latest software available for me. Stressful because they promised me it would get the range boost and I was hoping to see it within the 7 day return window.