Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019 Mercades A class

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Seeing some hype around the new lane centering, acc, and lane change on this car. Allegedly it's a new system, coming out of this car first. Anyone have first hand experience driving it who can report in/compare it to AP? Seeing some youtube videos of it but appears to be out for reporters only so far.

I want an electric car (early M3 reservation holder, have almost ordered several times, yet backed off each time because still waiting for SR). With that said, I'm growing increasingly worried about Tesla service and future. Several month wait for parts after a fender bender wouldn't work for me.

Lane centering and ACC are most important features to me in next car, followed by comfort. Again, would prefer electric but not going to delude myself into believing it will help save the world.

If ANY manufacture released lane centering and ACC on par with AP under $40k, I would be VERY interested. I think many others would be too. Why the hell aren't other manufactures matching AP's lane centering yet? Wtf.

End rant.

Seeing some hype around the new lane centering, acc, and lane change on this car. Allegedly it's a new system, coming out of this car first. Anyone have first hand experience driving it who can report in/compare it to AP? Seeing some youtube videos of it but appears to be out for reporters only so far.

I want an electric car (early M3 reservation holder, have almost ordered several times, yet backed off each time because still waiting for SR). With that said, I'm growing increasingly worried about Tesla service and future. Several month wait for parts after a fender bender wouldn't work for me.

Lane centering and ACC are most important features to me in next car, followed by comfort. Again, would prefer electric but not going to delude myself into believing it will help save the world.

If ANY manufacture released lane centering and ACC on par with AP under $40k, I would be VERY interested. I think many others would be too. Why the hell aren't other manufactures matching AP's lane centering yet? Wtf.

End rant.

2019 BMW 3 series, FCA jeep later this fall are two under 40k.
over 40k you got other 2019 BMW, Supercruise and supercruise 2.0 later this fall