Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019 P100DL vs 2020 Performance X

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
@BOOMER7 Honestly just order a NEW 2023 LR under $80k with all the latest hardware and goodies for the best bang for the buck.

It's likely faster than anything she's driven and basically all the same equipment outside of the extra motor, brakes and interior trim.

670hp AWD LR Model X still does 0-60 under 4s.

Electric cars are just so a quick these days. We have a XP100D and a regular 3LR. The 3 is plenty fast 😂 next car will just be a regular LR

We have decided to just get a new plaid....
deals are just too good. gonna skip fsd but might add the EAP... or is not worth the 6k?
thx
Why not just subscribe to the full FSD suite for $200 a month as needed and figure out what you use or need.

You can jump in and out anytime via the app or in vehicle on the screen.

30 Months of FSD @ $200 is $6k.... I don't see any reason to buy outright and more than likely leave it with the vehicle at the end of the day unless some crazy new transfer offer comes along.

Why not just subscribe to the full FSD suite for $200 a month as needed and figure out what you use or need.

You can jump in and out anytime via the app or in vehicle on the screen.

30 Months of FSD @ $200 is $6k.... I don't see any reason to buy outright and more than likely leave it with the vehicle at the end of the day unless some crazy new transfer offer comes along.

This! The monthly sub is a no brainer if you have the FSD hardware. The only time I would consider dropping $6-12k is when Tesla allows you to transfer your EAP/FSD. I suppose there are some edge cases where people want the line item on the original invoice for insurance purposes?

Reactions: NJturtlePower