Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019 Tesla model 3P-

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
A 3P- is a performance spec car but absent the badging, red brakes, I think spoiler, and fancy brake pedals. This version was offered at a discount and was the perfect car for us. Trying to arrange a sale to close when our Y is ready, expected Mar 24-28 in Raleigh NC. We live within an hour of route 95 in NC.

White exterior.
Black interior.
FSD beta has been enabled for us.
55K miles, will likely have 56 near time of sale, big road trip coming up.
I think max charge state has settled in around 280 miles.
We had an aftermarket hitch installed, cover over the hole, the hitch is in the trunk.

Make an offer.

Thank you.

Tesla pending.

Attachments

• carmax.PNG
    carmax.PNG
    40.8 KB · Views: 103
When I bought the car new, there was evidence that it was a full on performance model sent to another location, brought to my center, then some things were removed to make it the P-. But from the factory, it was full on performance model.
Huh, what. Tesla does not remove red calipers. It was made that way. I had one. Ordered it that way. Identical to a dual motor LR in every way except the kick and it had track mode.

BTW Tesla is giving me the best price in trade, by far, on my model X.

No thanks to the peanut gallery around here, we will likely accept the offer from Tesla. One person just got the photos so we will hold off a bit, otherwise please consider this car sold and off the market. Mods can delete if they want.